AVP, Data Governance
Company: Madison-Davis, LLC
Location: New York
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Office Status: Hybrid
- Partner with the data steward and data custodians to document
complete lifecycle processes for Key Data Elements ("KDE") and
contribute to Enterprise Master Data Management Strategy as it
relates to data production, aggregation and consumption
- Contribute effectively to the execution of the Enterprise Data
Strategy, KDE management and related efforts.
- Establish and maintain related business data specifications and
requirements, SOPs and data standards.
- Work with Business Groups to create responsibility matrices for
end to end processes that impact Enterprise level KDEs.
- Partner with IT Group to implement data standards, business
rules and Data Quality ("DQ") issues and escalation
- Prepare profiling analysis with mean values, standard
deviations and exception outliers of different data elements (DEs)
as they are identified and defined by the Data Governance
- Support enterprise-wide adherence to Basel Committee for
Banking and Supervision ("BCBS") 239 processes defined by the Data
- Metadata Management:
- Be the SME on data quality processes for the EDM program. Work
with functional units, CUSO team, to align KDEs to the Business
Information Modeling (BIM) on CUSO level.
- Develop and maintain data conceptual and logical glossaries and
work with IT Group to develop or relate technical
- Responsible for the maintenance (i.e. creation, modification,
deletion) of KDEs, in the Enterprise wide KDE glossary as well as
in Collibra for CUSO alignment.
- Document and maintain data calculation rules, data sourcing
rules, data transformation rules and data lineage in a centralized
data governance repository.
- Support the creation of cradle-to-grave mapping document
(lineage) of different data elements (DEs) that are handed over
from one application to another, as they are identified and defined
by the Data Governance team.
- Partner with the Data Steward to facilitate and support
Enterprise-wide data quality improvement initiatives.
Partner with Data Custodians, Business Process owners and ITG to
ensure data used for risk, financial, regulatory, operational and
management reporting is fit for purpose.
- Represent the EDM team on projects across the organization.
Plan and execute UAT on data quality related projects.
- Data Quality
- Partner with Data Custodians, Business Process owners and IT
data to ensure data used for risk, financial, regulatory,
operational and management reporting is fit for purpose.
- Represent the EDM team on the CUSO level for data quality
- Identify key trends and metrics on data quality issues and
report on them, on a monthly basis to key stakeholders.
Keywords: Madison-Davis, LLC, New York , AVP, Data Governance, Other , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!