Money Room Attendant
Company: COUNCIL FOR AIRPORT OPPORTUNITY
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Council for Airport Opportunity (CAO) is a non-profit organization
that supports the airport community with its talent acquisition
needs. CAO has a proven track record for sourcing and staffing the
right talent for top companies at JFK, Newark, and LaGuardia
Airports. The *Money Room Attendant *will work onsite at LGA
*Duties & Responsibilities*
* Ensures the integrity of the company cash vault at opening and
closing and crewmember distributions and returns.
* Prepares and ensures accuracy of bank deposits.
* Reconciles cash receipts and reports with cash at shift end.
* Provides teller services to cashiers and staff throughout the
* Prepares and updates accounting spreadsheet.
* Must obtain ServSafe Certification or equivalent within 30 days
of being hired
* 1 to 2 years of cash handling experience
* Ability to lift multiple boxes of coins that may weigh up to
* Must be at least 18 years of age
* High School Diploma or G.E.D preferred
* Must be reliable and available to work varied hours, weekends,
At Council for Airport Opportunity, we provide a fair and equal
employment opportunity for all applicants and candidates regardless
of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy,
sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital
status, disability, or any other legally protected
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Vision insurance
* Day shift
* Weekend availability
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: COUNCIL FOR AIRPORT OPPORTUNITY, New York , Money Room Attendant, Other , Corona, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!