Welding Inspector - Quality Control
Company: Banker Steel
Location: New York
Posted on: November 26, 2022
We are currently looking for a QC Inspector (2nd Shift). You
must be available to work 4:30pm to 3:30am Monday through Friday,
and weekends as needed. Schedules are subject to change.
Certified Welding Inspector Summary
Banker Steel seeks a reliable and highly qualified QC Inspector
with structural steel fabrication inspection experience:
- Knowledge of quality in steel fabrication environment,
especially the relevant welding codes.
- Be a Safety Leader.
Certified Welding Inspector Responsibilities
- Monitor production and workflow in progress to ensure that it
complies with the applicable codes, standards, and specific job
- Conducts routine inspection of equipment to ensure proper
settings and operation
- Makes recommendations to improve production and workflow with
emphasis on efficiency and safety.
- Approves repairs and finished product prior to shipment
- Submits inspection and rework reports.
Certified Welding Inspector required skills
- Have 3 - 5 years relevant industry experience.
- Ability to read blueprints, specifications and schematics
- Effective interpersonal and written communication sills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, make timely decisions
and multi-task effectively
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Computer proficient, capable in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel,
- High School diploma or equivalent is required. Bachelor's
Degree or Degree from a vocational school in a related field is
Keywords: Banker Steel, New York , Welding Inspector - Quality Control, Other , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!