Company: Alder Tank Rentals
Location: South Plainfield
Posted on: November 26, 2022
At Adler Tank Rentals, our motto is, "We've got your back." But
that's not just for our customers. It's for our team, too. If
you're passionate about building strong partnerships with customers
and coworkers alike, love to share ideas, solve problems and
collaborate, we'd like to talk to you. We're a division of McGrath
and a national leader in the rental of temporary containment tanks
and boxes for a wide range of critical industries, from refineries
to environmental remediation, oil and gas exploration and
production and other industrial applications. If you're ready to
bring your best, we've got your back!
*"A Day in the Life"*
Adler Tank Rentals is looking for an exceptional candidate to fill
our Dispatcher role. In this position you will provide the support
necessary to serve our customers in the North East Division.
*"What You'll Do"*
* Coordinate logistics, drivers, driver logs, DOT compliance items
and truck maintenance
* Manage all operations personnel in the three locations to insure
safety, productivity and customer service standards are met.
* Interface with sales, drivers and management to best service our
clients and our company.
* Develop relationships with key customers, haulers and other
* Manage equipment movement and assist with sales decisions to
optimize rental fleet utilization.
* Occasional travel required
* 3 or more years experience managing teams in operations, dispatch
and logistics is preferred.
* High energy, flexible and able to execute in a fast paced, very
* Experience managing routing drivers and finding appropriate and
* Ability to handle customer issues and work with drivers and sales
staff to solve issues in a positive and productive manner
* Experience managing safety programs including investigating
incidents and promoting a "culture of safety"
* Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal and negotiation
* Effective project and time management skills
* PC proficiency in a Windows environment
* Valid Driver's License
*Special Considerations: *
* Must be able to be on-call nights and weekends to respond to
* We value our employees' Quality of Life, and when it comes to
mental health, recovery, and self-care, there is no
one-size-fits-all approach that is why we provide resources where
employees can find information on several wellness topics like
nutrition, exercise, emotional health, and more!
* We offer a variety of benefits that offer you flexibility and
choice, a simple selection experience, and the ability to take
control over your benefit spending.
* 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match.
* We all need to rest and recharge that's why in addition to
vacation and sick time we also offer considerable company-paid
* We also offer HSA, FSA, EAP and Pet Insurance!
* It's a great place to work where you are given the space to share
ideas and opinions and the bottom-line is "YOU" matter!
Level will be determined based on applicable experience.
*A Message from Our CEO, Joe Hanna*
_At McGrath, diversity and inclusion are important to our culture
and core values. One of our core values is that YOU matter. This
means everyone in the company, inclusive of race, color,
nationality, gender, orientation, and all else. You are all
important and critical to our operations and success. I believe
cultivating a culture that is inclusive and embraces everyone is
the right thing to do and as your leader, I'm committed to making
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm employment eligibility of all
newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your
rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Type: Full-time
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* Monday to Friday
* On call
* Weekend availability
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Alder Tank Rentals, New York , Dispatcher, Other , South Plainfield, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!