Company: PBS Services
Posted on: November 26, 2022
We are looking for a Porter to serve our facilities.
Ultimately, you'll ensure our building is safe, clean, and
* Sweep and mop floors and vacuum carpets
* Ensure building entrance is always free of clutter
* Direct guests to the reception area or the appropriate
* Fix minor technical issues, like changing bulbs
* Report damages, call technicians and monitor repairs
* Maintain stock of cleaning supplies
* Comply with health and safety regulations
* Follow evacuation rules in case of emergencies
*Requirements and skills*
* Previous work experience as a Porter, Janitor or Custodian
* Must Be Vaccinated!!
* Must pass a Drug screening!!
* Fingerprints Must be taken!!
* Immunization Records a MUST!!
* Hands-on experience with industrial cleaning equipment
* Good physical condition, stamina and strength (e.g. to lift heavy
equipment and luggage)
* Familiarity with security regulations
* Solid verbal communication skills to interact with cleaning
staff, technicians, and customers
* Basic mechanical skills
Availability to work in shifts and flexible schedules (e.g.
weekends and evenings)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 per hour
* 8 hour shift
* Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Brooklyn, NY 11219: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* Are you available to start immediately?
* Maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: PBS Services, New York , Porter/Maintenance, Other , Brooklyn, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!