Call Center Customer Service Representative
Company: Liberty Home Guard
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*Liberty Home Guard is seeking a customer service team member to
join us in helping our customers with their needs relating to their
home repair (HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical). While previous direct
experience in home warranties is a plus, it is certainly not a
prerequisite. We welcome candidates with a strong character who
demonstrate the ability to work hard, think creatively, and put the
* Assist customers and coordinate repairs to various home systems
* Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives
within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
* Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts,
and file documents
* Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
* Effectively manage large amounts of calls
* Have thorough knowledge of the terms and conditions of each type
of Protection Plan provided by Liberty Home Guard.
* Provide feedback to management regarding customer comments as a
basis to develop ideas for improved services, processes, and
* Excellent communication and presentation skills.
* Ability to multitask, prioritize tasks and manage time
* Strong decision-making and analytical skills.
* Flexible, proactive, and self-motivated.
* A minimum of one year of call center experience is required.
* A minimum of one year of customer service is required.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $18.00 per hour
* Paid time off
* Paid training
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Evening shift
* Monday to Friday
* Night shift
* Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Brooklyn, NY 11223: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* Call center: 1 year (Preferred)
* Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Liberty Home Guard, New York , Call Center Customer Service Representative, Other , Brooklyn, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!