Indian Activity Aide / Interpreter
Company: AristaCare At Delaire
Posted on: November 26, 2022
AristaCare At Delaire - Indian Activity Aide / Interpreter
-We are looking for Indian-Speaking Activity Aides to work as
Recreation Aides / Interpreters for our Indian Unit at AristaCare
at Delaire. -
We have various openings for Full-Time with Benefits, Part-Time and
The primary purpose of the Activity Aide is to assist in the
planning, implementation, and evaluation of recreational, social,
intellectual, emotional and spiritual programs, in accordance with
the resident's assessment and care plan, and as may be directed by
your supervisors. Helps design programs to encourage socialization,
provide entertainment, relaxation and fulfillment, and improve
daily living skills.
- - - - - - - - - The Activity Aide reports to Activity Recreation
Director, helping on projects/matters of the limited complexity in
a support role.
- - - - - - - - - Interview residents or family members to obtain
- - - - - - - - - Involve the resident/family in planning activity
programs when possible
- - - - - - - - - Involve the resident/family in planning
objectives and goals for the resident.
- - - -Must possess, as a minimum, a high school diploma or its
- - - -On-the job training provided
-We are proud to offer: -
401(k) Retirement Plan
Healthcare benefits (medical, dental and vision)
Paid time off
Keywords: AristaCare At Delaire, New York , Indian Activity Aide / Interpreter, Other , Linden, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!