Lead Security Officer (FLSD)
Company: Security Firm
Location: New York
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Security Company is looking for a Lead Security Officer for an
EXTERIOR foot patrol detail outside of an office building in
midtown. The officer will be responsible for patrolling the
courtyard outside the building and is required to have a fire
This is a suit and tie post and will be required to stand and/or
walk for entire shift.
* Must possess a valid New York State Security License.
* Must possess a valid F-89 Certificate of Fitness.
* Competitive salary options
* Health Insurance options available
* Paid Vacation Time
* Provide Superior Customer Service; A "People Person",
enthusiastic and friendly
* Watches for irregularities, such as security breaches, facility
and safety hazards, and emergency situations; contacts emergency
responders, such as police, fire, and/or ambulance personnel as
* Remains alert for the presence of unauthorized persons and/or
security code violators; approaches suspicious person and/or
notifies police as appropriate;
JOB SKILLS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Ability to communicate effectively with others both orally and in
* Ability to comprehend numerous policies, procedures, concepts and
to be able to respond using discretion and interpretive judgment
based on general and specific policies.
* Ability to retain knowledge, information, and directions on an
ongoing basis and communicate effectively with others.
* Ability to maintain accurate records.
* Ability to react appropriately in emergency situations.
* Knowledge of the geography of the site to which assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $32.50 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Evening shift
* Monday to Friday
* New York Security License (Required)
* F-89 Certificate of Fitness (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Security Firm, New York , Lead Security Officer (FLSD), Other , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!