Company: Highbridge Consulting LLC
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Our client, leader in Travel & Hospitality sector is looking to
hire a Coordinator
Summary Description : Ensure all legal processes are followed and
managed to the terms of each license/franchise agreement. This
includes administering all aspects required within the default
notice and maintaining appropriate databases.
Essential Job Functions:
- Reviewing contact terms and relevant systems/reports to assist
in determining if a property is in default
- Drafting legal correspondence and documents necessary to
communicate problems and solutions
- Preparing and issuing non-conformance or default letters
- College Degree (BA, BS) and 1-2 years administration experience
desired in a franchised service industry.
- Paralegal Certificate preferred but not required.
- Experience dealing with or preparing contracts is a
- Strong computer skills including MS Office and MS
- Must be detail orientated.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, work under pressure and meet
- Constant and diligent follow-up is a must.
- Must be able to compose correspondence quickly and
- Excellent written skills.
- Must work well with a team to accomplish task
- Hybrid In office T-W-Th
- 35 hours work week
Keywords: Highbridge Consulting LLC, New York , Coordinator, Other , Parsippany, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!