Executive Assistant Dean's Office
Company: Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
Location: New York
Posted on: November 26, 2022
_*Strength Through Diversity*_
_*Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made
_*Role and Responsibilities: *_
The Executive will responsible for the administrative and office
services support for the Human Resources Department within the
Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai. This role reports to the
Dean for Faculty, Staff & Trainee Relations and will also provide
support to other members of HR Leadership. Specific duties are
- Answers routine and specific inquiries when possible. Directs
inquiries, when necessary, to the appropriate department or
individual for further information and/or resolution.
- Heavy Calendar management for HR Leadership team members
- Assists with tracking of investigations.
- Tracking expenses.
- Ensures adequate restock of supplies for department. Takes
inventory or examines merchandise to identify items to be reordered
or replenished. Requisitions merchandise from supplier and
collaborates with Purchasing to secure the best pricing for
equipment and supplies.
- Assists in the planning and logistical arrangements for forums,
conferences, seminars, meetings and/or visiting professorships.
Assist in the development and coordination of informational packets
for participants. Transcribes and distributes minutes.
- Develops, updates and/or revises informational flyers, brochures,
leaflets and mailings.
- Researches, locates and compiles information for reports.
Assembles and categorizes figures for computation and calculations.
Prepares statistical reports.
- Checks materials submitted for supervisor's attention to ensure
all relevant data, authorizations and pertinent information are
- Coordinates administrative, secretarial and/or general office
- Performs other related duties.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of experience and
education. I.e. HS/GED diploma plus seven years of experience.
- 5 years related administrative or business experience required.
Some supervisory experience preferred.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality in
verbal and written communications.
*Strength Through Diversity*
The Mount Sinai Health System believes that diversity, equity and
inclusion are drivers for excellence. We share a common devotion to
delivering exceptional patient care. Yet we're as diverse as the
city we call home- culturally, ethically, in outlook and lifestyle.
When you join us, you become a part of Mount Sinai's unrivaled
record of achievement, education, and advancement as we
revolutionize medicine together and participate actively as a
leader within the Mount Sinai Health System by:
* Serving as the primary resource management representative of the
Mount Sinai leadership teams, committees, etc., and acting as the
primary executive leader interface between Mount Sinai and key
executives from the health systems' vendors and partners.
* Engaging with relevant thought leaders and policy-makers at the
federal and state levels, and representing the Health System as
* Using a lens of equity in establishing and promoting policies and
procedures and providing opportunities for all to thrive.
* Confronting racist, sexist or other inappropriate behavior and
challenges exclusionary organizational practices and serving as a
role model to promote anti-racist behaviors.
* Inspiring and fostering an environment of anti-racist behaviors
among and between departments and co-workers.
We work hard to acquire and retain the best people, and to create a
welcoming, nurturing work environment where you can develop
professionally. We share the belief that all employees, regardless
of job title or expertise, can make an impact on quality patient
Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a
new chapter in our story!
*Who We Are*
Over 42,000 employees strong, the mission of the Mount Sinai Health
System is to provide compassionate patient care with seamless
coordination and to advance medicine through unrivaled education,
research, and outreach in the many diverse communities we
Formed in September 2013, The Mount Sinai Health System combines
the excellence of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai with
seven premier hospital campuses, including Mount Sinai Beth Israel,
Mount Sinai Beth Israel Brooklyn, The Mount Sinai Hospital, Mount
Sinai Queens, Mount Sinai West (formerly Mount Sinai Roosevelt),
Mount Sinai Morningside (formerly Mount Sinai St. Luke's), and New
York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai.
The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer. We
comply with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not
discriminate, exclude, or treat people differently on the basis of
race, color, national origin, age, religion, disability, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.
The Mount Sinai Health System (MSHS) provides a salary range to
comply with the New York City Law on Salary Transparency in Job
Advertisements. The salary range for the role is $58,661.00 -
$74,250.00 Annually. Actual salaries depend on a variety of
factors, including experience, education, and hospital need. The
salary range or contractual rate listed does not include
bonuses/incentive, differential pay or other forms of compensation
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $58,661.00 - $74,250.00 per year
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Retirement plan
* Tuition reimbursement
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
* New York, NY 10029: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* High school or equivalent (Required)
* Administrative experience: 5 years (Required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in New York, NY 10029%58047475%
Keywords: Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York , Executive Assistant Dean's Office, Other , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!