Posted on: November 26, 2022
Do you want to fight financial crime and prevent fraud? Are you
analytical and a critical thinker? We are looking for a new team
member to work in an exciting global team that seeks to optimize
processes to best protect our clients and the bank from fraud.
More specifically, you will:
* provide subject matter expertise in fraud, supporting US
* prepare training and communication to colleagues and clients
* perform and support the global Anti-Fraud control framework
design and implementation
* ensure stakeholder engagement for the region
* support in global event remediation and look across exercises
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits.
We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing
and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and
global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work
together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh
knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone.
We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds,
skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing
success. Together we're more than ourselves. Ready to be part of
#teamUBS and make an impact?
* a bachelor's degree in a relevant area of study required
* ideally 5+ years' experience and expertise in Fraud
* certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) or Fraud Professional (CAFP) is a
* high level of motivation with strong project management
* strong and effective communication skills and comfortable
communicating with senior stakeholders
* capable of challenging the status quo, driving change and
demonstrate strong risk awareness
* results-oriented, assertive and self-driven
* experienced in driving change, collaborative and a team
UBS is the world's largest and only truly global wealth manager. We
operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management,
Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment
Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us
apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major
financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one
Keywords: UBS, New York , Anti-Fraud Specialist, Other , Weehawken, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!