Photo & Image Editor
Company: Home City Inc.
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Job Description - Image EditorBASIC PURPOSE: The Image Editor
will use Adobe Photoshop to create and edit product images, logos,
Banners for all Home City products. This position requires the
editor to closely follow all rules and guidelines set forth by the
President and Vice-President concerning image creation and
alteration. The individual must possess strong analytical and
internet research skills as the Image Editor is required to search
for and retrieve relative and accurate media content for image
creation.This position requires that the individual be able to
quickly switch back and forth between multiple assignments at any
given time.MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES:The following responsibilities
will be fulfilled under the direction of the President and
Vice-President if needed, as assigned:Use Adobe Photoshop and Image
Production Guidelines to create/alter simple insert cards, logos,
product images and other related media content based on the current
needs.The Image Editor is responsible for accurately labeling and
saving all created imagery to the appropriate, pre-approved media
storage locations.Maintain documents and report on projects,
directives and assignments through requests of all staff.Maintain a
complete and up-to-date knowledge of the Media Manager and a
general knowledge of the Editing Software.Job Requirements
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of Adobe Photoshop with basic
knowledge of Adobe Illustrator.
- Excellent understanding of graphic design principles, layout,
color theory and typography.
- Education above the high school level with course concentration
in a related field, such as: graphic design, digital media/imaging
or visual/design communications.
- Must be willing to take direction and criticism from superiors
in order to provide the best imagery possible.
- Constantly demonstrate the ability to exercise initiative,
independent judgment and make sound recommendations through written
documentation and reports.
- Strong research, analysis and problem solving skills in order
to work effectively with all levels of Home City, Inc.
- Daily planning, time management and organizational skills to
- Work independently and as a team member on projects or issues
working closely with internal and external parties and groups.
- High attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills.
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Outlook and
- Highly organized and motivated to excel.
- Works well in a team environment
- Excellent oral and written communications abilities
- Solid analytical, technical, and problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated and willing to work in a fast-paced
- Creates all Product Accessories such as Inserts, Shipping
Markers, Barcodes, Care Labels, Law Tags, as instructed by the
President and Vice-President.
- Submit all new images to Senior Account Representative for
Keywords: Home City Inc., New York , Photo & Image Editor, Other , Edison, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!