Company: MJ Boyd Consulting
Location: New York
Posted on: January 27, 2023
As an Associate, you will have a unique hands-on experience in
business development, client work, and other projects. You will be
challenged to develop your knowledge in our areas of expertise, the
financial service industry, and our client's business issues while
building your skills in communications, problem solving, and
consulting. Associates are responsible for providing advice for all
BSA/AML and OFAC initiatives, operations, policies, and quality
assurance practices in order to provide strategic advisory services
to our clients.PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Evaluate and enhance customer due diligence programs.
- Create bank-wide BSA risk criteria for the identification and
escalation of a client's highest risk customers.
- Support implementation of AML risk assessment tools.
- Assess the bank's BSA program against regulatory best
- Help manage remediation projects to address regulatory BSA
- Participate in KYC remediation projects, policy and procedure
reviews and ongoing AML process development.
- Function as a liaison between business lines to ensure
appropriate resolution to emerging AML risk.
- Analyze legal or regulatory requirements, including as
developed through administrative or judicial proceedings.
- Review and analyze client written materials, such as policies,
procedures, and governance artifacts. Assist in drafting and
revising client deliverables-including reports, correspondence,
presentations, and written tools such as policies and
- Play a hands-on role in business development, such as by
helping to draft proposals and participating in meetings with
current or potential clients.
- Participate in client meetings, such as interviews or
presentations, which often include senior executives or directors
of the client.
- Monitor and prepare reports on U.S. and global financial
- Overall project management support including organization and
project plan development and execution.
- Travels as required to client sites in the United States and
internationally. Time spent traveling ranges from 10% to 75%,
depending upon the project.
- Performs additional duties as assignedKNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND
- Superior writing and editing skills with the ability to
construct well-founded, clear, and concise analyses and
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to handle complex information, solve problems, and
manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and within all
levels of the organization.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive relationships and
- Strong reputation for integrity and ethics.EDUCATION:
- MBA, JD or equivalent experience in related field, such as
economics, finance, accounting, government and mathematics
- 3-5 years of experience in both tactical and strategic
solutions to Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering compliance
requirements.Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on
Keywords: MJ Boyd Consulting, New York , BSA/AML Advisory, Other , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!