Small Business Loan Associate
Company: Kinsley Power Systems
Location: New York
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Did you know? Signature Bank has appeared on Forbes -Best Banks
in America list for over ten years and was recently selected to
become part of the prestigious S & P 500!
Now is the perfect time to join our winning team! Signature Bank,
member FDIC, was founded in 2001 as a full-service commercial bank
with private client offices throughout the New York metropolitan
area. In 2018, the Bank expanded its footprint to the West Coast
with the opening of its first full-service private client banking
office in San Francisco, and we continue to expand! The Bank's
growing network of private client banking teams serves the needs of
privately owned businesses, their owners and senior managers.
Signature Bank offers a wide variety of business and personal
banking products and services. What you should know about the Small
Business Loan Associate role?
The Small Business Loan Associate tracks delinquent small Business
and Consumer loans, services the non-performing Consumer products,
and updates & organizes the collection files. Primary
responsibilities will include:
- Follow-up with Bankers on overdrafts that reach 40 days for
Consumer / 70 days Business, daily report provided to Senior
Management on overdrafts.
- Daily track & update to the collection/charge off and
non-accrual loans reports. Processing charge off, non-accrual,
recoveries, loan modifications, system updates/changes.
- Update daily correspondence for all collection files, monitor
all recoveries and update appropriate file. Providing Finance
Department with updated recoveries on a weekly basis.
- Monitor OD over the credit limit report, monitor/reversal of
auto payments that cause Overdraft, Heloc modification maintenance
due to Collection Workout.
- Make deposits at the Profit Center to clients accounts and
process recovery/payment transactions and payments reversals. Scan
transaction batches into respective folders.
- Provide instructions to Lending Operations C&I on
processing payments, recoveries and booking loans. To be
successful, your background should match these qualifications:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED), 0-2
years prior experience
- Prior experience in loan processing, servicing or collections
- Must understand basic accounting principles
- Attention to detail with strong follow-up skills, interpersonal
- Excellent communication skills required to interact with
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Ability to prioritize daily duties We offer an amazing employee
benefit package, including:
- A generous BONUS program with eligibility for all
- Comprehensive health benefits, including vision and dental
options, and huge HSA contributions
- An award winning wellness program, with employee payments in
- Tuition reimbursement up to $10,000 annually
- 401K with company match and immediate vesting
- Pet Insurance
- Parental leaves
- And the list goes on! Compensation: Signature Bank offers a
base salary in this position with a range of $39,800 - $52,500,
dependent on qualifications and experience. In addition, there is
an annual bonus plan that is paid based on merit and performance in
the role. For those candidates applying to locations within the New
York City boroughs: As part of our commitment to health and safety,
and as mandated by law, all employees are required to show proof of
vaccination to be considered for any position with Signature Bank.
Where permitted by applicable law (including any applicable
reasonable accommodation, medical or religious exemption),
candidates must have received the COVID-19 vaccine prior to their
start date. Upon commencement of employment, new team members must
provide proof that they have been fully vaccinated against
COVID-19. For those candidates applying to locations in San
Francisco: Signature Bank will consider for employment qualified
applicants with criminal histories consistent with San Francisco
Fair Chance Ordinance and federal laws applicable to Signature
Bank. If interested, please submit your resume online. This is the
fastest and most reliable way to be considered for any of our
positions. Incomplete applications or those missing required
information will not be considered. * Signature Employees - Do NOT
-use this site.Please apply -via the Workday login page -or contact
Human Resources - Staffing -if you have questions. Returning
Applicants If you are a Returning Applicant and you are interested
in this position, please log in by entering your Email and
Password. Next click -"Add to My Jobs".
Keywords: Kinsley Power Systems, New York , Small Business Loan Associate, Other , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!