Location: New York
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Hi,Hope you are doing well. Please find an urgent requirement
from our client, detailed below. If you feel, you are a good match
or know someone who is a good fit for this requirement, do respond
me with the contact details, availability and expected compensation
along with updated resume.Job Title: Digital Success Manager
Location: 100% Remote Duration: 12+ months of Contract on W2 Job
Description We are seeking a Digital Success Manager (DSM) to
provide ongoing operational support to our strategic SkillsBuild
partner organizations during the onboarding, activation,
implementation and growth of the program. Key Responsibilities:
- Work with the regional team to support the SkillsBuild Project
Manager and the local CSR Managers to drive program execution and
meet partner and country targets.
- Deliver platform demos, partner onboarding, platform training
and ongoing operational support to the SkillsBuild strategic
partners to ensure their SkillsBuild program success.
- Share deep knowledge of the SkillsBuild portfolio and platform
with the strategic partners.
- Help the partner to identify appropriate key competencies,
training and activities needed to activate and engage their
learners and meet their program impact needs.
- Work with the partners to build communities, identify learner
success stories and support the partners and CSR Manager with
SkillsBuild marketing and communications campaigns.
- Play an active role in the global SkillsBuild team and
community of DSMs who regularly meet to support each other with
questions, enablement and sharing best practice. Candidate
- Experienced in teaching or training and creating learning /
skills development plans.
- Experience of delivering digital (online) learning
- A sound knowledge of new technology fields such as Cloud, AI,
Cyber, Data, SW Development and key employability skills for entry
level employment in these fields.
- Comfortable to leverage an expert network.
- Familiar with the challenges of digital upskilling for
employment, job markets and the regional job market demand.
- A general understanding of academic establishments, non-profit
enterprises, NGOs and training providers, especially those focused
on employment and upskilling.
- You have a global perspective, enjoy building trusted
relationships and collaborating across teams. Skills and
- Strong professionalism and stakeholder management skills. Can
easily adapt to different environments and cultures.
- Customer / partner relationship skills.
- Project delivery experience.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written), confidence to
present to senior figures and to deliver training for all.
- Strong presentation and online facilitation skills.
- Drive, self-motivation and robust organisational skills are
important as the role involves working from home (or the office
when needed) as part of a large virtual team.
- Curiosity to learn and creativity to find better ways to
deliver for our partners and learners.
- Adaptability to change and comfort with ambiguity.
- Growth minded.RegardsDakshayani ITechnical
RecruiterExperis/Manpower GroupPhone: +1
100 Manpower Place Milwaukee, WI 53212
Keywords: Experis, New York , SkillsBuild PM/DSM, Other , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!