Project Coordinator / Project Administrator
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Genesis10 is currently seeking a Customer Support Representative
4 with our client in their Totowa, NJ location. This is a 12 month
+ contract position.
- Seeking a Customer Support Representative 4.
- Collect and process data from various programs and generate
- Coordinating installs and parts for new systems.
- Maintain install base.
- Data entry and cleanup of data in install base.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Mid-level career, experience in project management, data entry,
- Proficient in Office Suite particular strong Excel.
- Detail oriented, organized, self-motivated,
- Skill Set should be: Higher Level Users - Excel pivot table and
making charts is the minimum. Candidate should be able to type out
formula's and not utilize functions.
- Only candidates available and ready to work directly as
Genesis10 employees will be considered for this position.
Pay rate range: $29 - $39 hourly
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this
exciting opportunity, please apply!
Ranked a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry
Analysts for six consecutive years, Genesis10 puts thousands of
consultants and employees to work across the United States every
year in contract, contract-for-hire, and permanent placement roles.
With more than 300 active clients, Genesis10 provides access to
many of the Fortune 100 firms and a variety of mid-market
organizations across the full spectrum of industry verticals.
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
- Access to hundreds of clients, most who have been working with
Genesis10 for 5-20+ years.
- The opportunity to have a career-home in Genesis10; many of our
consultants have been working exclusively with Genesis10 for
- Access to an experienced, caring recruiting team (more than 7
years of experience, on average.)
- Behavioral Health Platform
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Health Savings Account
- Voluntary Hospital Indemnity (Critical Illness &
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Sick Pay (for applicable states/municipalities)
- Commuter Benefits (Dallas, NYC, SF)
- Remote opportunities available
For multiple years running, Genesis10 has been recognized as a Top
Staffing Firm in the U.S., as a Best Company for Work-Life Balance,
as a Best Company for Career Growth, for Diversity, and for
Leadership, amongst others. To learn more and to view all our
available career opportunities, please visit us at our website.
Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive
consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
or status as a protected veteran.
Keywords: Genesis10, New York , Project Coordinator / Project Administrator, Other , Totowa, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!