Location: New York
Posted on: March 20, 2023
- Rotates and splits time between the teller line and platform to
control the flow of traffic during peak times depending on where
help is most needed.
- Multitasks among multifaceted job roles to address all service
or transaction needs, including cash transactions and opening basic
- Cultivates a robust customer-focused bank culture with a
commitment to create a value-added positive customer experience
that leads to increased satisfaction and sales.
- Develops and maintains account relationships with a high level
of professionalism that meets and exceeds customer expectations by
efficiently handling opening and closing of accounts, servicing
accounts, and contacting clients regularly.
- Identifies sales, cross-selling, and referral opportunities by
conducting an accurate, thorough customer assessment that
determines financial expectations, needs, and goals.
- Uses a demonstrated commitment to operational integrity,
policies, procedures, and banking regulations to ensure that
compliance and training requirements are met, to maintain ethical
behavior, and to gain credibility with staff and customers.
- Utilizes a strong understanding of financial services and sales
as well as critical thinking and problem solving skills to offer
creative solutions, viable financial alternatives, and tailored
product and service recommendations, based on the customers'
current and future needs.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by supervisors may
- Night & Mail Depository
- ATM balancing
- Safe Deposit Box
- Filing signature cards and documents
- May help with a variety of audits and verifications
- Input fund holds and stop payment request to core system
- Address changes, CD renewals, etc.
- Branch back counter capture
- Miscellaneous tasks and duties associated with the operations
of a retail banking branch
- Comply with the Bank's security program, including but not
- Review and comply with the End-User Computing Agreement
- Acquire good knowledge on functions and usage of computer
systems as related to the assigned job functions.
- Be current and knowledgeable in industry's trend in
safeguarding the Bank against confidential data leak, identity
theft, fraudulent activities, and computer security threats.
- Reports suspicious activities to manager, Chief Risk Officer or
Information Security Officer.BSA, CRA, Fair Lending and other
- Comply with BSA, CRA, fair lending, and other compliance issues
as required by policies and procedures.
- Input customer information to EZ teller for various
- Report suspicious activity to Service Manager/ BSA
- Verification of customer name and payee/beneficiary name to
OFAC, NCCT for out-bound wire transfers and monetary instrument
purchase, and new account.
- Report matches with NCCT and OFAC to operations officer or
manager for further instructions. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
- -Minimum Education Level: High School Diploma
- Excellent communication and listening skills, in person and
over the phone, to acquire new clients, retain existing
relationships, establish trust, optimize sales opportunities, and
- Cooperative ability to interact professionally and tactfully
with unsatisfied customers and resolve conflicts promptly while
promoting an affirmative customer experience.Reasoning Skills:
- Excellent analytical skills including the ability to define
problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical
instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several
abstract and concrete variables.Professional Skills:
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of ethical behavior and
follow the Code of Conduct.
- Ability to remain flexible in order to adapt to changes in the
- Ability to study and apply new information.
- Ability to take initiative and prioritize tasks; good
time-management, problem prevention, and problem-solving
- Ability to work accurately with close attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive
- Ability to work with co-workers, customers, and outside
agencies professionally and tactfully.
- Possess a work ethic that includes neatness, punctuality, and
- Exhibit a professional, businesslike appearance and
demeanor.The salary range for this full-time position is $15 Hourly
- $25 Hourly + bonus + benefitsSalary ranges are determined based
on qualifications, level, and location Bank of Hope is an equal
employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the
basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation,
genetic information, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital
status, veteran status or any other basis protected by federal,
state, or local law.
Keywords: Bbcnbank, New York , Universal Banker, Other , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...