Company: NES Fircroft
Posted on: March 20, 2023
- Set-up and operate CNC machines to perform machining
operations, fast hole drilling, graphite shaping on metal castings,
forgings and bar stock according to specifications and set-up
instructions, applying knowledge of machining methods.
- Read and interpret mechanical drawings and set-up instructions
to determine machining required, dimensional specifications, work
procedures and methods.
- Determine tool lengths, maintain tool change list and program
- Install work holding devices such as blocks and tooling on
table of machine using hand tools.
- Lift work piece on table manually or with other material
handling equipment and position and secure work piece on machine
table or in holding device.
- Select and install tooling, place electrodes in
automatic-tool-changer (if required) in sequence specified on
- Observe numerical displays on control panel and compare with
data on process sheet to verify dimensional adjustments, feed rates
and speed of machining cuts.With over 90 years' combined
experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading
engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power &
Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and
Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45
countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering
and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is
needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional
recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas
and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and
accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to
support our clients.
Keywords: NES Fircroft, New York , CNC Machinist, Other , Parsippany, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...