Location: New York
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Highgate is a leading real estate investment and hospitality management company widely recognized as an innovator in the industry. Highgate is the dominant player in major U.S. gateway cities including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and Honolulu, with a growing Caribbean and Latin America footprint. The hospitality forward company provides expert guidance through all stages of the property cycle, from planning and development through recapitalization or disposition. Highgate has a proven record of developing its diverse portfolio of bespoke lifestyle hotel brands, legacy brands, and independent hotels and resorts with contemporary programming and digital acumen. The company utilizes industry-leading revenue management tools that efficiently identify and predict evolving market dynamics to drive outperformance and maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of the most experienced hotel management leaders, the company is a trusted partner for top ownership groups and major hotel brands. Highgate maintains corporate offices in New York, Chicago, Dallas, London, Miami, and Seattle. www.highgate.com .
Edging the bright lights of Broadway and the calm of Bryant Park, The Knickerbocker is a legendary New York landmark reborn as the first luxury hotel in Times Square. Filled with fabled legends, The Knickerbocker once played host to legendary political bigwigs, actresses, oil tycoons and sports figures-and it's rumored the martini was invented here in the hotel. While historic details like the hotel's gorgeous Beaux-Arts facade remain unchanged, a soothing new luxury aesthetic is offered within. The stunning transformation of this treasured Manhattan monument invites discerning travelers to discover 300 luxe guestrooms and suites boasting incredible views and bespoke furnishings. An air of posh authenticity embraces New York City's premier luxury lifestyle hotel.
The Executive Administrative Assistant plays a key role as administrative support to the General Manager and executive office and is responsible for clerical, administrative and other duties to assist in the smooth operation to the overall hotel.
- Manage Microsoft Outlook for GM and executive office to include appointment calendar, email correspondence, tracking and filing, contacts, out of office and notes
- Filing to include electronic, hard copy and email
- Facilitate smooth daily, weekly, monthly individual, departmental and corporate meeting prep, agendas, necessary documentation and recaps
- Assist with managing and track internal and corporate deadlines for GM, executive office and department heads
- Understand internal reports, purchasing and invoice systems
- Assume responsibility for and execute special projects
- Sort incoming mail, create a log of all checks received and fill out deposit of checks
- Special event committee recorder
- Assist with weekly manager's office payroll
- Manage restaurant gift certificate donations and associate birthdays issuance and log
- Complete GM expense reports for monthly and one time purchases
- Assist GM and executive office with creation of contracts, agreements, reports, and presentations
- Assist GM with sensitive personnel assessments, documentation, incentive tracking and merit increases
- Complete check requests for donations, capital and special events
- Track capital project submissions
- Manage executive committee attendance calendars
- Filter all guest contact for GM to include but not limited to: customer conflict resolution, billing disputes, VIP guest coordination and charitable donations
- Manage quarterly Exceptional Customer Service program training schedule and ECS card inventory Coordinate and oversee the Zonegate program
- Participate in other departmental projects and operational functions when requested
- Use proper two-way radio etiquette at all times when communicating with other employees
Keywords: Knickerbocker, New York , Executive Assistant, Other , New York, New York
here to apply!