AVP - Payment Systems and Development
Location: New York
Posted on: May 28, 2023
This position is responsible for providing strategic leadership
in the development, introduction, and promotion of
forward-thinking, member -driven payment products to contribute to
the delivery of quality service. Evaluate potential vendors to
leverage emerging technologies and provide secure user-friendly
payment services. Identify and implement services that provide
provide/maintain a competitive advantage for USALLIANCE Financial.
Provide leadership and operational direction for the Payment
Solutions Department. This includes developing and implementing the
business strategy and oversight of all aspects divisional
operations including service standards, productivity, quality
assurance, process improvements, cost control, staff and leader
development, and compliance with the credit union policies and
procedures as well as state and federal regulations. This position
will require a minimum of 3 days per week on-site at our Rye, NY
office and other days will be flexible to work off-site.
- Responsible for aligning cross-functional partners at all
levels throughout the organization to define and influence
approval, and execute a competitive, forward thinking payments
strategy. Facilitate the implementation of a new payment systems
and improve existing systems.
- Responsible for developing infrastructure that supports key
performance indicators to drive change. Complies, analyzes, and
prepares reporting metrics/results to Key stakeholders: Payment
Solutions, Marketing, Lending, and Senior Team.
- Responsible for leveraging relationships that support ongoing
market research, competitive analysis, and member research to
identify payment service solution opportunities and other insights
to recommend and implement strategies that position USALLIANCE
Financial for growth, and to remain on top of emerging
- Develop and execute operational strategies to deliver
world-class service, build member loyalty, and ensure interactions
with USALLIANCE lives up to its brand promise.
- Foster a process improvement mindset and apply process
improvement tools to achieve business objectives.
- Lead and participate in development projects to meet
organizational initiatives and ensure relevant industry changes,
trends, regulatory risks are addressed.
- Support executive management in developing and executing
- Provide leadership, direction, and support for Card Services
and Payment Operations teams including daily operations, needs
assessments, quality assurance, process improvements, and
- Develop, communicate, and oversee service delivery standards
through multiple channels, capturing and incorporating member
feedback in the process.
- Establish and maintain effective vendor relationships, monitor
vendor performance, ensure adherence to service level agreements,
and identify additional product strategies and opportunities.
- Lead the team in identifying and implementing changes for
improved efficiency and overall quality of the credit union's
operations Develops, monitors, and maintain fraud risk management
programs and procedures in conjunction with the Credit Union's
Fraud and Compliance Teams, as it pertains to Credit cards, Debit
Cards, ACH, Wire and Checking activity.
- Responsible for compiling, analyzing, preparing, and reporting
metrics, results, team development and
operational/financial/statistical data to VP of Payment
- Responsible for ensuring staffing needs through recruiting,
employee development and engagement. Accountable for delegating and
directing employees effectively. Ensure the establishment and
execution of individual and team goals related to business
- Prepare project plans including scheduling, costs, personnel
matters, and other operational concerns.
- Prepare and conduct performance appraisals.
- Maintain a cohesive, highly trained, and motivated team who
effectively meet daily department demand and long-term
- Establish performance goals, oversee monitoring and reporting
of performance metrics.
- Participates in strategic planning and budget development for
the credit union.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned. Salary Range
$90,000 - $110,000 annually
- 5+ years of experience in finance or related field
- Must be strategic minded and results oriented.
- Minimum 2 years' experience management experience in a
financial services environment including managing multiple
- Ability to influence others and move towards a common vision
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to build
and maintain strong working relationships within area of influence
as well as cross-functionally within the larger organization
- Ability to coach, mentor and develop associates. Work Culture &
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Employer Paid Vision and Life Insurance
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Employer Match
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Health & Dependent Care
- Collaborative & Dynamic Co-workers
- Innovative & Relevant Technology Resources
- Career Planning USALLIANCE Federal Credit Union, as an Equal
Opportunity Employer, values and supports the diverse cultures,
perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Keywords: Usalliance, New York , AVP - Payment Systems and Development, Other , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...