IT Site Administrator
Location: New York
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Job description and requirements
- You have at least 2 years of IT experience in an environment
supporting 250+ users, ideally in manufacturing industries?
- You can and you like analyzing sources of problems and
- You are used to and at ease to work in a manufacturing
environment where you are -required to wear PPE gear?
- You can work under pressure and provide support in a 24/7
environment, and you are available for on call support? This is the
challenge you've been waiting for!
Based at our Brooklyn facility and using ServiceNow, your daily
life will look like this:
- Provide helpdesk support for local and remote users.
- Isolate technical problems and escalate to proper IT Support
group and work with them to resolve the issues.
- Install and configure laptops, printers, and other IT
- Update and maintain IT assets to ensure operability and
- Support local manufacturing operations team, act as a site
liaison between the local site and corporate IT and execute Global
IT projects locally.
- Maintain site asset inventory. Some of the assets that you
could provide us with:
- Experience with PC (Windows 10, OSX and IOS/ Android)
- Hands-on experience with Windows Servers 2016/2019, Active
Directory and Group Policy
- Basic knowledge of networking fundamentals
- Previous experience with ERP/ MES/ESKO systems is an asset. Why
join the team
- You will integrate a global organization, in strong growth and
in full transformation.
- You will work with an IT team of more than 100 passionate
experts, who help each other and collaborate actively.
- You will work daily in collaboration with professionals located
all around the world.
- You will have all the coaching and training tools to ensure
your success and your career development. What we have to offer
- Opportunity to be part of a dynamic and highly motivating work
environment where you can develop your potential and launch an
- Development opportunities where your input makes -a difference.
- Salary Range : -$65,000.00 - $75,000.00 Salary/year plus bonus
eligible + Benefits (Health, Vision, Dental, 401k, Tuition
Reimbursement, Employee Assistance Program, Parental Leave). This
information reflects the anticipated salary range for this position
based on current national data. Actual minimum and maximum may vary
based on location. Individual pay is based on skills, experience,
and other relevant factors.
About Us Global organization with its decision-making center in
Montreal, TC Transcontinental, actively growing, is a leader in
flexible packaging in North America and the largest printer in
Canada. We are also the largest Canadian French-language
educational publishing group. Our team has 8,300 employees
worldwide, in 41 production facilities, with revenues of more C$3
billion for fiscal year ended October 30, 2022. TC Transcontinental
Packaging brings a distinctive blend of science, technology, and
art together to create flexible packaging that preserves our
customers' products and accentuates their brands on the store
shelf. We specialize in extrusion, lamination, flexographic
printing and converting of plastic and paper products. You will
join a high-performing team that is passionate about creating the
perfect package, no matter what industry.
Respect, teamwork, performance, and innovation are at the heart of
our company, and we want to share these values with you. Join our
Learn more about us
Keywords: Transcontinental, New York , IT Site Administrator, Other , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...