Location: New York
Posted on: May 28, 2023
- Review project plans, requirements, and specifications.
- Have demonstrated leadership abilities to coordinate a team of
estimators to develop a large multidisciplinary estimate.
- Determine labor and equipment costs.
- Review accurate quantity takeoffs and materials pricing.
- Review and understand all bid documents and assess project
- Prepare JV Instructions and manage JV reviews.
- Understand project logistics and project schedule.
- Prepare bid packages. Compare and analyze competitive
subcontractor and supplier bids.
- Review quotes and estimates with the Project Management
- Prepare estimates at different levels of completion
(conceptual, Schematic, DD, CD, etc.)
- Perform certain post-bid buyouts.
- Perform per-construction duties and meetings with Clients,
Owners, and Engineers.
- Serve as company interface between Owner - Architect/Engineer
-DUSA Team and is responsible for developing leadership,
motivation, and communication with owners, subcontractors and
project team and is accountable for their actions.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering, Construction
Management, Mechanical Engineering or Architecture
- A minimum of 5 years experience as a Sr. Project Manager,
Estimator or equivalent
- A minimum of 15 years construction experience
- Private and public works sector experience required
- Advanced computer skills with estimating software (such as
- Effective presentation skills
- Advanced computers skills with MS Office, Primavera P6
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and/or MicroStation, Carlson, InRoads or
- Extensive knowledge of construction costs and engineering
- Familiarity of all aspects of horizontal and infrastructure
- Well organized, flexible, detail oriented and
- Prioritize work load and consistently meet deadlines while
constantly changing tasks and demands
- Excellent written an oral communicator.
Keywords: Dragados, New York , Sr. Estimator, Other , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...