Associate, Executive Compensation and Benefits
Location: New York
Posted on: September 20, 2023
World's leading law firmThis Jobot Job is hosted by: Gene
ChoiAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button
and sending us your resume.Salary: $295,000 - $415,000 per yearA
bit about us:Based in New York, NY the client has forged a
reputation as one of the most prestigious law firms in the world.
By relying on innovation, intellect, teamwork and tenacity, their
lawyers deliver the highest quality advice and novel solutions to
their clients' legal issues. They are recognized as a global
powerhouse for complex transactions, litigation/controversy issues,
and regulatory matters, as well as for the open, collaborative
relationships they build with clients. Their attorneys, who reflect
diverse backgrounds and perspectives, collaborate seamlessly across
50-plus practices and 21 offices in the world's major financial
centers. If you are a Mid-Senior Level Associate, then please read
on---.Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- 401K match, PTO, and excellent benefits!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Hybrid (2 days remote)!Job DetailsResponsibilities:
- Provide legal advice on a wide range of executive compensation
and benefits matters, including public and private mergers and
acquisitions, equity compensation, employment and separation
- Develop and implement effective legal strategies to meet
clients' business objectives.
- Draft, review, and negotiate complex legal documents and
agreements related to executive compensation and benefits.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of laws, regulations, and market
trends affecting executive compensation and benefits.
- Work collaboratively with other team members and departments to
ensure a comprehensive legal approach.
- Provide exceptional customer service by maintaining open
communication with clients, keeping them informed of the progress
of their cases, and responding promptly to their inquiries and
- Conduct legal research and analysis to support decision-making
and to provide clients with accurate and timely legal
- A Juris Doctor degree from an accredited law school.
- Must be admitted to practice law in the jurisdiction.
- A minimum of 3 years of legal experience, preferably in
executive compensation and benefits.
- Solid experience in public and private mergers and
acquisitions, equity compensation, and negotiation of employment
and separation agreements.
- Excellent legal research, analytical, negotiation, and
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build and
maintain positive relationships with clients and colleagues.
- High level of professionalism and ethical standards.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks
simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in legal research tools and software.
- Commitment to continuous learning and professional
development.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking
the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, New York , Associate, Executive Compensation and Benefits, Other , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!