Member Experience Associate - Front of Club (Bay Shore, NY)
Company: Retro Fitness
Location: New York
Posted on: September 21, 2023
At Retro Fitness, "Get Real" promises an honest, straightforward,
non-intimidating approach to helping our community achieve its
fitness goals. With over 170 locations open or under development we
have become an attractive fitness destination for consumers because
of our inclusive community, state-of-the-art equipment, group
fitness classes, personal training, and amenities like massage
chairs and tanning. It is a one-stop shop for anyone looking to
improve their health in a nurturing environment.Located in our Bay
Shore, Long Island clubThe Member Experience Associate provides our
members with an amazing customer experience from the second they
- A positive and friendly person
- Someone who only treats people with kindness and
- Reliable and punctual
- Passionate about fitness
- Enjoys multitasking
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong leader
- Proven experience in exceeding expectations at every
- Ability to provide excellent customer service under all
- Strong sense of urgency and problem-solving when it comes to
- A positive, upbeat personality.
- Ability to communicate clearly, professionally, and proactively
- Prior experience in sales, retail, or hospitality is
- Active CPR/AED certification preferred.
What will you do
- Greet and check in members as they come in.
- Sell memberships, retail, and merchandise.
- Follow up with prospects promptly.
- Ensure a safe and clean health club environment for members and
- Follow company policies, procedures, and best practices
*Retro Fitness is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free
Workplace. Background checks and screenings are required for all
Keywords: Retro Fitness, New York , Member Experience Associate - Front of Club (Bay Shore, NY), Other , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!