Posted on: November 17, 2023
CNC Machinist needed for a growing aerospace manufacturing
company!This Jobot Job is hosted by: Alex GanzAre you a fit? Easy
Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your
resume.Salary: $25 - $35 per hourA bit about us:We have unceasingly
continued to design and manufacture fluid control components,
motion control components, and systems for some of the most
demanding applications our customers have.Why join us?If you are an
experienced CNC Machinist, please apply! Do you want to work with
some of the nation's best Clients AND enjoy time at home w/ family?
We do too!
- Meaningful Work!
- Best in Class Firm!
- Competitive Compensation Package!
- Complete Benefits Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Fun Company Activities!
- Many More!Job Details
- Must be able to make complicated set-ups and operate available
machine tools; determine operational sequences, proper jigs,
fixtures and design of tools to be used.
- Must skillfully use all machinist hand tools and measuring
- Must be familiar with the machining of most materials.
- Must be able to use advanced shop math, including
- Moves parts to and from the work area.
- Maintains good housekeeping in the work area.
- Meets all safety requirements in the machine shop and follows
all company policies.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned by
- Ability to operate standard and specialized equipment to
produce prototype and/or production parts
- Ability to perform standard shop computations using technical
math, geometry, and trigonometry.
- Candidate must have a "Team" mentality and be willing to work
with a group
- Proficient use of set up and operation of CNC machining
- Proficient use of tools and surface grinders
- Proficient use of all shop inspection equipment, including but
not limited to CMM, comparator, digital height gages, micrometers,
etc.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the
Keywords: Jobot, New York , CNC Operator, Other , Springfield, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!