Special Procedures Tech
Company: Northwell Health
Location: New York
Posted on: November 18, 2023
Performs CT Scans, special procedures and MRI exams.
- * Under the direction of a radiologist, administers routine
radiographic and special procedures.Produces high quality
radiographs with minimum stress and exposure to the patient by
dealing tactfully and cooperatively with patients and general
public.Provides information and explanation to patient in regard to
- * Checks patient identification in order to ensure proper
administration of special procedures.
- * Assists in processing, developing and collating
- * Performs clerical and technical duties including, but not
limited to: maintaining logs, posting charges, computer data
- * Assists in the orientation and training of new
- Performs related duties, as required.
*ADA Essential Functions
- High School diploma or equivalent and completion of a two (2)
year American Medical Association approved School of Radiologic
- Minimum of five (5) years special procedures experience,
- Licensed by State of New York Department of Health as a
Radiologic Technologist, required.
- Registered by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologist
- Knowledge of Radiology Information System, computer controlled
radiographic equipment such as CT scan, MRI, digitan angio, c-arm,
laser camera, required.
*Additional Salary Detail
The salary range and/or hourly rate listed is a good faith
determination of potential base compensation that may be offered to
a successful applicant for this position at the time of this job
advertisement and may be modified in the future.When determining a
team member's base salary and/or rate, several factors may be
considered as applicable (e.g., location, specialty, service line,
years of relevant experience, education, credentials, negotiated
contracts, budget and internal equity).
Keywords: Northwell Health, New York , Special Procedures Tech, Other , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!