Posted on: November 20, 2023
Job Title: Assistant/Associate Scientist Location: Summit, NJ-
Hybrid Hours/Schedule: Mon - Fri, Business Hours Type: Contract
- Support in-process analytical testing for monoclonal antibodies
and fusion proteins, including HPLC/UPLC, isoelectric focusing,
capillary electrophoresis, ELISA, qPCR, etc.
- Maintain accurate and up to date laboratory notebook.
- Learn and maintain analytical skills needed to support the
current and future assays
- Sustain a safe and high performance laboratory environment. -
- Bachelor???s degree in Analytical Biochemistry, Analytical
Chemistry, Biotechnology, or equivalent with 0-2 years of industry
and/or academic experience in relevant fields.
- A basic understanding of cell line, upstream and downstream
- Good communication and report writing skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment. Benefits
System One offers eligible employees health and welfare benefits
coverage options, including medical, dental, vision, spending
accounts, life insurance, voluntary plans, and participation in a
401(k) plan. -
Keywords: Joul--, New York , Assistant/Associate Scientist, Other , Summit, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!