Account Exec, Portfolio MgdSvc
Company: Canon U.S.A., Inc.
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Account Executive - Managed Services
Canon Solutions America, Inc.
Responsible for uncovering managed print services, production
print, and other support service opportunities with a focus on
growing revenue within new and existing clients across multiple
industries in an assigned territory. The focus is large,
multi-faceted solutions for Canon's most prestigious clients and
- Prospects for new business opportunities through face-to-face,
cold calling, and social networking.
- Builds, develops, and nurtures customer relationships with new
- Manages complex sales cycles utilizing a consultative solution
- Drives revenue and maintains accountability for set goals and
- Attains and exceeds monthly sales targets, as well as appointment
and business plan minimums.
- Prepares and presents professional proposals, presentations, and
service solutions outlining the value proposition to executive
level decision makers.
- Actively participates in various sales and skills training.
- Develops sales plans and penetrates new accounts.
- Develops relationships at the operational and mid-management
- Collaborates with internal and external resources to meet the
highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Performs needs analysis, site surveys, and product
- Assists in developing financial forecasts, and monitors
operations for efficiency and quality.
- Builds upon customer satisfaction and ensures retention through
strong client relationships.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience
required, plus 5 years of related experience.
- Demonstrated success in new business opportunities, thorough
understanding of the Managed Services industry.
- Track record of success with long sales cycles using a
consultative sell, demonstrated ability to interface and influence
decision makers at the C level.
- Superior customer service skills, professional attitude and
- Demonstrated relationship building/problem solving skills.
- Strategic/creative thinker that's results orientated.
- Strong financial acumen and excellent written and oral
- Proficient computer skills.
- Strong team approach to business, ability to work autonomously
with excellent time management skills.
- May require occasional of travel (valid driver's license and
acceptable driving record necessary).
About our Company - Canon Solutions America, Inc. empowers
companies of all sizes to succeed by supplying market leading
enterprise, production, and large format printing solutions,
supported by exceptional professional service offerings. With
unwavering dedication to promote professional innovation, Canon
Solutions America, Inc. helps drive sustainability, nurture
efficiency, and regulate costs through the unification of
comprehensive digital and traditional printing and document
management solutions. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A.,
Canon Solutions America, Inc. is headquartered in Melville, NY and
has sales and service locations across the U.S. Our parent company,
Canon Inc. (NYSE: CAJ), which earned approximately $30.4 billion in
global revenue in 2020, ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted
in 2020 and was named one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most
Admired Companies in 2020.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package
including, for eligible positions, medical, dental, vision, 401(k)
Savings Plan, discretionary profit sharing, discretionary success
sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation,
and much more. A more comprehensive list of what we have to offer
is available at
We comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws,
regulations, orders and mandates, including those we may be
required to follow as a federal government
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site
csa.canon.com/careers, we cannot guarantee the validity of this
posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Click here to get started.
Keywords: Canon U.S.A., Inc., New York , Account Exec, Portfolio MgdSvc, Other , Roseland, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!