Operational Excellence Lead
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Operational Excellence Leader needed for a growing aerospace
manufacturing company!This Jobot Job is hosted by: Alex GanzAre you
a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us
your resume.Salary: $95,000 - $120,000 per yearA bit about us:We
have unceasingly continued to design and manufacture fluid control
components, motion control components, and systems for some of the
most demanding applications our customers have.Why join us?If you
are an experienced Operational Excellence Leader, then please
apply! Do you want to work with some of the nation's best Clients
AND enjoy time at home w/ family? We do too!
- Meaningful Work!
- Best in Class Company!
- Competitive Compensation Package!
- Complete Benefits Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Fun Company Activities!
- Many More!Job DetailsWe are seeking a highly motivated and
experienced Operational Excellence Leader to join our team in the
Engineering industry. As a Permanent Operational Excellence
Manager, you will be responsible for driving continuous improvement
initiatives across our manufacturing operations. You will be
working closely with cross-functional teams to identify areas of
improvement and implement lean methodologies to optimize our
processes. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in
OpEx, Manufacturing, Lean, Six Sigma, and Black Belt
- Develop and implement operational excellence strategies to
improve efficiency, reduce waste, and increase productivity across
all manufacturing operations.
- Lead cross-functional teams to identify areas of improvement
and implement lean methodologies to optimize processes.
- Develop and implement training programs to ensure all employees
are trained in operational excellence methodologies.
- Analyze data to identify trends and opportunities for
- Develop and implement metrics to measure the success of
operational excellence initiatives.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure operational
excellence initiatives align with overall business objectives.
- Provide coaching and mentoring to team members to ensure they
have the necessary skills to implement operational excellence
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement across the
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business Administration, or
- 3+ years of experience in operational excellence,
manufacturing, lean, six-sigma, or black belt methodologies.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to lead
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks
effectively.If you are a highly motivated and experienced
Operational Excellence Manager with a passion for driving
continuous improvement initiatives, we encourage you to apply for
this exciting opportunity in the Engineering industry. We offer a
competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, and career
growth and development opportunities.Interested in hearing more?
Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, New York , Operational Excellence Lead, Other , Springfield, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!