Company: SAE Institute
Location: New York
Posted on: February 12, 2024
The primary responsibility of the Admissions Representative is
to recruit, enroll, and retain students for the school through
direct lead callbacks and on-site tours. It is imperative to be
able to motivate and guide the students toward the future goal of a
career within the music and entertainment industry. The Admissions
Representative will work under the direction of the Admissions
Manager to meet specific admissions goals.
Admissions Representative Essential Duties:
- Maintain compliance with all State, Accreditation and
Department of Education Standards.
- Assist in the development and implementation of an effective
- Utilize compliant best practices and training to ensure
meaningful and experience commiserate contribution to campus
- Conduct tours of school campus.
- Address any issues or concerns raised by students or parents of
students regarding cost, financing, curriculum, tutoring, campus
safety, testing procedures or cancellation policy.
- Assist prospective students through the admissions process from
the initial call to the signing of the enrollment agreement.
- Provide information to prospective students concerning the
program of study, policies of the school, and general expectations
for satisfactory performance.
- Maintain contact with current students and graduates to promote
student referrals and maintain positive community
- Conduct follow-up calls to ensure students start and
- Effectively and accurately communicate school policies,
processes, and procedures relating to various student support
services including half-time and graduate employment, financial
aid, housing, etc.
- Maintain records of calls made, calls received, and
- Maintain all applications and student enrollment in the student
- Set up school exhibits for high school career days, and
educational seminars to provide the public with information
regarding the school's programs.
- Assist with the preparation of complete admissions records and
- Arrange interviews with prospective students.
- Assist with all or any administrative duties as set forth by
- Submit all reports in a complete, accurate and timely
- Participate in all school-scheduled seminars, graduation
ceremonies, and outside functions.
- Assist with special projects and company functions.
Develop industry awareness and knowledge through:
Staff Meetings and In-Service sessions
Information systems over the Internet
Industry publications and curriculum
Staff Development Program through Max Knowledge courses.
Classes offered through SAE
Admissions Representative Qualifications:
- A minimum of two-years student or client services
- The ability to communicate effectively is essential; both oral
and written skills are imperative.
- PC/MAC proficiency is required.
- Good organizational skills are needed.
- The ability to write and deliver presentations.
- Must be willing to accommodate flexible hours.
- Willing to represent the school honestly and ethically, and to
perform all duties in the mutual best interest of the school and
Applies job skills and company's policies and procedures to
complete wide range tasks with a varying level of difficulty
Participates willingly, does his/her share of work, and contributes
to an enthusiastic, positive work climate.
Able to manage a variety of responsibilities at the same time.
Understands formal structure/hierarchy, positional responsibilities
and standard operating procedures
Follows through on commitments made to internal and external
Communicates effectively, presenting ideas and facts clearly and
effectively in an oral or written manner.
Conducts oneself in a safe and professional manner
Admissions Representative Additional Information
Hours of work will alternate with the other Admission's Rep. Hours
must remain flexible. It may require some additional evenings or
Saturdays for our Open Houses, Orientations and Graduation. Staff /
Operational meetings will be held weekly. These meetings are
mandatory. This is a permanent and full-time campus based position.
Hourly Range $25 to $27 per hour.
Sitting for long periods. Dexterity and coordination to handle
files and single pieces of paper, occasional lifting of items
weighing up to twenty-five (25) pounds such as files, stacks of
paper, reference and other materials. Moving from place to place
within the organization, minimal reaching for items above and below
desk level. Strength, dexterity, coordination and vision to use
keyboard and video display terminal for prolonged periods.
Keywords: SAE Institute, New York , Admissions Representative, Other , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!