Sr. Contract Associate
Location: New York
Posted on: December 7, 2017
Under minimal or no supervision, perform all or some of the following core job functions:
- Management of most complex client base for all aspects of reinsurance contracts.
- Interpret and assess contracts and perform quality assurance review to ensure contract wording reflects intent of reinsurance negotiations.
- Provide technical guidance to Colleagues, Brokers and Clients as appropriate, regarding reinsurance concepts and contract language application, including presentations with Broking to clients on their reinsurance contracts.
- Participate in Request for Proposal (RFP) and sales opportunities. Recommend coverage and wording enhancements, as requested.
- Research and respond to inquires from Brokers, Clients and Markets. Input contract status data on the electronic document tracking system.
- Utilize CSS Dashboard and/other legacy tracking tools to manage contract performance.
- Provide input for the evolution of the operational model at all levels of the organization. Promote new process improvement ideas leveraging technology solutions.
- Promote, build and maintain relationships with Brokers, Clients and Markets. Understand issues, resolve problems and queries and review working practices.
- Participate in team and department meetings and activities to share opinions, ideas, knowledge and solutions; maintain strong working relationships and participate in initiatives and/or contribute where required to deliver outcomes. Seek opportunities to increase own understanding and improve the services provided.
- Perform other job related duties as assigned.
- Four Year College Degree (B.S. or B.A.) or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in a similar role within reinsurance, insurance.
Knowledge and skills:
- Knowledge of contract law, contract provisions, reinsurance concepts and principles, basic regulatory controls and general business trends.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) required.
- Strong verbal and writing skills for complex communications (presentations, negotiations, etc.) with clients, markets and GC
Keywords: Confidential, New York, Sr. Contract Associate, Other, New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!