Producer - Employee Benefits
Company: USI Insurance Services
Location: Florham Park
Posted on: February 15, 2019
WHY USI? Are you looking to join an innovative, industry-leading sales organization with a reputation for high success, strong earning potential and exceptional reward and recognition programs? Look no further than USI. Founded in 1994 with a single office of $6.5 million of revenue and 40 associates, today, USI has grown to become one of the largest insurance brokerage and consulting firms in the world with nearly $2 billion in revenue and more than 6,000 associates in over 150 offices across the U.S. At USI, we take your success seriously, that's why we're proud to have created one of the most dynamic personal and professional development cultures in the industry. We invest heavily in our sales professionals through a unique professional development platform-USI ONE---, along with one-of-a-kind reward and recognition programs designed to recognize sales excellence. What's more? Our leadership teams are committed to helping you win and retain business more effectively than anywhere else. National and Local Sales Training and Support What truly distinguishes USI as a leading insurance brokerage and consulting firm is the USI ONE Advantage--, a game-changing value proposition that delivers a unique set of enterprise solutions and resources to our clients and provides a process and path for the professional development and success of our sales professionals. USI ONE represents Omni, Network, Enterprise- the three key elements that create the USI ONE Advantage-- and set us apart from the competition. To complement the tools and resources in our USI ONE--- process, USI offers a full suite of industry training and sales support programs, including USI University, USI Fast Start, our proprietary content on demand platform, and our Future Leaders program - all led by award-winning experts! Premier Sales Reward and Recognition USI PEAK, our annual incentive program, is designed to reward and recognize USI's sales professionals for achieving superior results. We are proud to honor and celebrate the passion, drive and work ethic of the talented individuals that build our great teams. Nationally Ranked and Recognized as a Top Insurance Workplace
- USI is the largest privately held broker of U.S. business, and among the top 10 largest insurance brokerage and risk management firms in the world.
- In 2018, USI was ranked as the top insurance brokerage and risk management firm on Forbes list of America's Best Large Employers. USI was one of only two insurance brokerage firms on the list.
- USI was named a Top Insurance Workplace by Insurance Business America in 2018 for their large employer category (1,000+ employees). USI was the only insurance brokerage and risk management firm recognized in the large employer category.
- In October of 2018, USI was recognized as an Elite Agency for the third consecutive year by Insurance Business America.
- USI is the only insurance brokerage and risk management firm to receive Gold level recognition in the "greater than 5,000 employees" category in the American Heart Association's 2018 Workplace Health Achievement Index. General Description: The Producer/Sales Executive is responsible for driving new business and managing existing client revenue retention and growth based upon assigned book of prospects and clients. Primary Responsibilities:
- Successfully develop and deploy sales and marketing strategies with clients and prospects.
- Manage overall client relationship; Drive consistent and predictable profitability, client satisfaction and organic growth.
- Demonstrate technical knowledge necessary to communicate our solutions effectively.
- Achieve new business sales goals on an annualized basis based on our target market of companies.
- Demonstrate proficiency in discovery process (sales due diligence) and conceptual presentation promoting USI competitive differentiation--including understanding, articulating and delivering the USI ONE Advantage-- value proposition and specific solutions customized for each prospect.
- Collaborate with leaders in selecting appropriate team to effectively conduct prospect sales presentations including subject matter experts and account management staff tailored to each opportunity.
- Demonstrate ability to identify and overcome sales obstacles on a prospect-specific basis.
- Demonstrate strategic thinking and innovation based on knowledge of the market, carriers and products, including understanding of important technical/financial issues.
- Create positive synergy and pursue cross selling opportunities with other USI practices to enhance prospect and client relationships across the company.
- Positively and proactively represent USI at meetings, seminars, trade shows and networking events.
- Strategize with sales leader and senior account staff to retain clients.
- Work collaboratively with the account management team and local/regional and national resources to maximize results.
- Understand and communicate client objectives to account management personnel.
- Effectively executes other USI policies. Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 3-5 years of experience in insurance brokerage, carrier, or related business to business sales including calling on senior executives and a track record of financial success
- Strong and/or developing understanding of Employee Benefits.
- Must be personable and highly motivated to grow personal success
- Superior written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong visibility within the HR and benefits community.
- Excellent organization and follow-up skills
- A consultative, positive and resourceful approach to dealing with prospect, clients and associates
- Excellent listening skills with strong customer focus
- Goal oriented
- Ability to work with senior level management and have a top level executive presence
- College degree and current insurance licensing preferred *LI-JA1
Keywords: USI Insurance Services, New York , Producer - Employee Benefits, Other , Florham Park, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!