Lead, Central Facilitation Group
Location: New York
Posted on: February 15, 2019
About the Role:
We are looking for a Design Facilitator who is versatile, adventurous and a self-starter. You will lead the creation of a Facilitation group, operating as a centralized support function, to enable high-touch relationship development through consulting, specialty and internal services. While it will be a plus for you to have a strong business IQ, your core responsibilities will be to represent the voice of the event participants and the success of the specific events. Initial focus will be working as the Design and Facilitation lead in a very hands-on environment with teammates across many Non-Design disciplines. You will represent a thorough knowledge of Design principles and help the team understand how to utilize design to best reach our business goals. About the Team:
The Growth Product Innovation Team seeks to accelerate exponential growth by driving cross-functional groups of stakeholders towards high impact opportunities. We take a creative, experiment-based approach to identify, design and develop new offerings spanning across products, services and experiences - looking at our users - and stretching across the entire member journey. Responsibilities
- Engage core partners to identify, scope, develop and executive Human-Centered Design events.
- You will bridge the gap between consulting, technology and our core business by providing insights and guidance during the new product development process.
- Own the creative development of all supporting workshop materials, inclusive of, but not limited to, presentations, activity worksheets, posters and any additional collateral (where applicable)
- You will be responsible for the development of a catalogue of Human-Centered Design Event offerings - methods, models of engagement and best practices, etc.
- Develop and maintain an internal expert network and content library
- You will be applying creative thinking and problem solving abilities to craft opportunities for innovation and net new experiences. Requirements:
- Minimum of 5+ years experience in the consulting and/or relevant Human-Centered Design event development and facilitation
- Experience developing workshop and engagement plans to support organizational strategies and initiatives
- Capability to design and deliver both physical and digital event collateral
- Experience working directly with executive-level stakeholders
- Experience working from established Design Language Systems
- Experience working autonomously and leading independent initiatives
- Experience and/or familiarity working with real estate and/or technology companies is a plus About WeWork
WeWork Technology is bridging the gap between physical and digital platforms, providing a delightful, flawless & powerful experience for members and employees. We build software and hardware that enables our members to connect with each other and the space around them like never before. We augment our community and culture teams through the tools we build. We believe there-s a macro shift toward a new way of working-one focused on a movement towards meaning and purpose. WeWork Technology is proud to be shaping this movement. We are a team of passionate, fearless and collaborative problem-solvers distributed globally with one goal in mind - to humanize technology across the world. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. -
- Category: Technology - provided by Dice Consulting, Development, Hardware, Library, Materials
Keywords: WeWork, New York , Lead, Central Facilitation Group, Other , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!