NOW HIRING! ALL Team Member-Level Positions - New Store Opening in Parsippany, NJ
Company: Whole Foods Market
Posted on: September 14, 2019
Provides support as a member of the Bakery team to include
receiving and preparing product, maintaining the Bakery area and
displays, and selling product in support of WFM standards. Performs
all functions related to breaking down deliveries and stocking
shelves. All Whole Foods Market Retail jobs require ensuring a
positive company image by providing courteous, friendly, and
efficient service to customers and Team Members at all times. All
positions must be performed in accordance with team and store
Standard Operating Procedures. Further, Team Members must be
prepared and able to perform the duties inherent in other Team
Member job descriptions. Team Leaders are required to spend
significant time on the floor, engaging with customers, and
pitching in to help whenever and wherever needed. All positions
must strive to support WFM core values and goals, promote national,
regional, and store programs and initiatives, and ensure adherence
to all applicable health and safety regulations.Job DescriptionIF
YOU ARE CURRENTLY A WHOLE FOODS MARKET TM, PLEASE APPLY TO THE
INTERNAL POSTING ON THE CAREER APPLICATION IN WORKDAY.Whole Foods
Market Team Members perform all functions related to answering
customers' questions, assisting customers in finding products, and
providing excellent customer service.
We have TM-Level positions available in the following
- Customer Service: cash registers, customer/cashier assistants
(carts, bag groceries, general help), customer service booth, SSS;
facility/store maintenance and janitorial staff
- Grocery: grocery, frozen foods, dry goods, dairy and bulk
foods, may include housewares
- Meat/Seafood: fresh, frozen and smoked natural meats, poultry,
seafood; wrappers and counter help
- Prepared Foods: production, counter and runners (pizza,
charcuterie, hot food, salad bar, sandwiches), utility
workers/dishwashers, team receiver
- Produce/Floral: production (cut fruit) and retail - fresh and
packaged produce items; may include cut fruit and vegetables, fresh
juices, juice, bouquets and plants; may include gardening supplies,
- Meet and greet customers with a smile; respond to customer
needs and concerns
- Provide exceptional, personalized service
- Treat customers and fellow Team Members with courtesy and
- Educate customers about the products and gain a good knowledge
- Be a great listener and have patience
- Act dependably, be responsible, and communicate well
- Work a flexible schedule, including holidays and weekends
- Be organized and highly motivated
- Continually preform cleaning duties to insure cleanliness of
- Complete all opening, mid and closing checklists
- Act and think safely in all areas of the store and your
- Must follow and adhere to all polices listed in store policy
packet including dress code and attending store meetings
- No prior retail experience required.
Physical Requirements / Working Conditions
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- In an 8-hour work day: standing/walking 6-8 hours.
- Hand use: single grasping, fine manipulation, pushing and
- Work requires the following motions: bending, twisting,
squatting and reaching.
- Exposure to FDA approved cleaning chemicals.
- Exposure to temperatures: 90 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Ability to work in a wet and cold environment.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends,
and holidays as needed.
- Ability to use tools and equipment, including box cutters,
electric pallet jacks, and other heavy machinery.
Note: The purpose of this document is to provide a general summary
of essential responsibilities for the position and is not meant as
an exhaustive list. This document does not reflect all job duties
or requirements for every position. Requirements build as one
progresses through the job levels, so any job duties required at a
lower level may be required at the higher level in addition to the
duties listed for that higher level. Duties, assignments, and other
responsibilities may differ for similar positions based on business
conditions, departmental or geographic location, and/or needs for
the particular position. An individual must demonstrate successful
performance in their current position before being considered for
promotion. In addition, in order to promote into a higher-level
position, a business need for the promotion must exist and the
candidate must be considered the most qualified person for the new
position. Completion of certain milestones such as obtaining an
advanced degree or certification, time in current position, or
developing skills to perform at the higher-level role do not
guarantee a promotion.
At Whole Foods Market, we provide a fair and equal employment
opportunity for all Team Members and candidates regardless of race,
color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual
orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status,
disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. Whole
Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely based on
qualifications for the position to be filled and business
Keywords: Whole Foods Market, New York , NOW HIRING! ALL Team Member-Level Positions - New Store Opening in Parsippany, NJ, Other , Parsippany, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!