Co-Op, Supply Chain
Posted on: November 11, 2019
?Envisionworking with energetic colleagues and inspirational
leaders. Now, placeyourself in that mix; leading discussions,
asking the right questions anddriving results.? All while wearing
jeansto work!?Supply Chain Co-op ? Madison, NJ?WHATYOUR NEW MANAGER
WANTS YOU TO KNOW: ??I?mlooking for creative, versatile and
analytical student.? If you want tolearn about Allergan and
participate in Supply Chain projects, I would be veryinterested in
receiving your resume.? Let?s discuss what you can bring tothe team
and what you aspire to do in the future.?????*YOUARE more than just
a title, YOU ARE?
- A Problem Solver ? Youwill analyze data and provide reportingto
support and optimize the supply chain
- A Resourceful Student ?? The Co-op will support the Supply
Chain group at our Madison, NJ location for a 6-12 monts(Jan 2020)
- A Team Player- Youwill work on variety of projects to support
Supply Chain team. The positionwill be responsible for data
tracking, aggregation, and reporting.
- Versatile-? You will manageand prioritize work load, multi-task
and manage a diverse mix of issues,responsibilities and
- Analyze data and provide reporting to support and optimize the
- Develop and implement processes and procedures
- Support the Sales and Operations Planning Process (S&OP)
through relevant metric analysis and reporting
- Ensure adherence to Global Operations standards
- Support and/or lead a variety of supply chain projects
- Enrollment in an accredited undergraduate or graduate program
in Supply Chain, Business, Data Analytics, or related area
- Results Orientation ? ability to create better ways of doing
things, so that higher levels of performance are possible and can
- Strong creative and conceptual thinking skills
- Analytical and problem resolution skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a
matrix organization; effective collaboration with all
constituencies is critical to the success of this position?WEWILL
GIVE YOU THE ALLERGAN EDGE:AtAllergan, we define the ?Allergan
edge,? as something that sets us apart, givesus an advantage and
strengthens us to be better ? for our customers, patients,
investorsand each other. Our 'edge' is our colleagues, and we are
committed to makingAllergan the best place for them to work and
achieve career goals. Howdo we do this? We Engage, Develop, and
Reward our colleagues.
- Engage.From Day 1. You are a bold leaderwho wants to make an
impact. We listen to your ideas and your questions,so we can be
even better at what we do.
- Develop. Learn every day,build new skills every day. We
prioritize development, so our leaders arealways ready for the next
challenge and opportunity.
- Reward. Exceptional performance createsexceptional
opportunities and rewards. Financial awards and incentives are
justa part of this - we invest in our people; celebrate successes
throughrecognition programs; promote healthy lifestyles and
work-life balance. ?
Keywords: Allergan, New York , Co-Op, Supply Chain, Other , Madison, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!