C-Level Executive Assistant
Company: ZT Systems
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Are you ready for a change? At ZT Systems, we put People First, and
from day one our team members make a difference. A fast-growing key
player in a multibillion-dollar market, ZT designs and builds
hyperscale compute and storage solutions for the world's largest
datacenter customers. We are passionate about teamwork, and the
consistent high quality of our solutions differentiates us in the
minds of our customers. Here at ZT, we recognize hard work,
commitment, leadership, and results, and we truly believe that
behind every quality solution is a team of highly talented
individuals. Join us and become part of an industry-leading team
that transforms ideas into reality. About the Role This position
will provide administrative support to the President of ZT Systems.
The responsibilities include coordinating meetings, assisting with
agendas, and arranging travel in accordance with corporate policies
including: local and global travel logistics, passport renewals,
visas, hotel and transportation reservations, itineraries, and
preparing expense reports. This position requires the ability to
multi-task, applying logic and independent thought in decision
making relative to executive priorities and needs. A high degree of
accuracy, professionalism and cooperation with others is also
- Manage and maintain calendar including scheduling appointments,
internal/external meetings and conference calls.
- Receive and direct visitors; answer, screen and transfer
inbound phone calls; send/receive emails when required.
- Perform general clerical duties including photocopying and
- Coordinate IT support, office/cell phones, facilities and
- Draft and edit documents including correspondence,
communications, memos and emails.
- Coordinate travel arrangements.
- Handle requests for information and resolve administrative
- Manage office supply inventories.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal communication, organizational
and writing skills.
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities and manage multiple
concurrent projects, while maintaining a high level of accuracy and
attention to detail.
- High level of problem-solving ability including independent
judgment and decision-making skills.
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality and
integrity and shows maturity, discretion, good judgment and
- Professional demeanor and ability to work as a member of a
- Planning, organizing, prioritizing, attention to detail and
- Information gathering and information monitoring.
- Analytical problem assessment and problem solving.
- Strong work ethic and sense of discipline.
- Flexibility, adaptability, and customer service
- Ability to thrive in an extremely fast paced, high growth
- 15+ years' experience supporting Senior Executives in an
- Knowledge of operation of standard office equipment.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of basic office
- Expertise with MS Office.
- Bachelor's degree.
ZT Systems offers a highly competitive salary commensurate with
work experience and/or education, an excellent benefits program
that includes a 401(k) plan, health and dental insurance, and paid
time off. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and do not
discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of
race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, gender, marital
status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.
ZT Systems is a Drug-Free Workplace.
Keywords: ZT Systems, New York , C-Level Executive Assistant, Other , Secaucus, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!