UX Researcher - User Experience
Company: The Goldman Sachs Group
Location: New York
Posted on: November 11, 2019
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Design and deliver great products that satisfy the firm s business
needs and achieve adoption. Our practitioners have expertise in
user research, interaction design, visual design, and front end
development. This unique skill set allows us to partner with
business and technology teams firm-wide to create applications that
are easy to use, engaging, powerful, and competitive.
Goldman Sachs is looking for an experienced and competent User
Experience Researchers to join our team of UX All-stars. We are
looking for seasonal mixed methods practitioners who can introduce
research to product teams, launch research programs, and conduct
studies answering questions about user needs and problems,
workflows, and usability.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
* As a User Experience Researcher you will be responsible for
scoping and crafting research strategy, conducting research, and
delivering actionable insights for a variety of digital
* The candidate must be an innovative, creative, and analytical
* She or he must also have extensive experience working with
development teams in an agile environment, have superior
interpersonal skills, excellent communication and organization
skills and be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a
fast-paced, collaborative environment.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Graduate degree or equivalent in user experience, interaction
design, human factors, psychology, anthropology, or related
* Experience planning and facilitating workshops (hypothesis,
concepting, design-thinking, insights) with stakeholders to
generate impactful research insights.
* Connect research findings from multiple projects/sources and
provide insights on a higher order.
* Utilize analysis methods, such as affinity diagraming, to
synthesize findings and pull out actionable recommendations.
* Leverage heuristics, VoC, statistical analyses, and other
insightful methods to triangulate user pain points.
* Conduct competitive and comparative research and analysis to
complement user research.
* Independently scope and plan a research program (can include
multiple projects with multiple related studies), consulting with
relevant stakeholders and team members.
* 5+ years of experience in user research in the context of product
management, interaction design, information architecture, and
visual design for digital experiences.
* Experience conducting user research for complex business
* Strong knowledge of user centered design processes and
* Domain expertise in the financial sector a plus.
* Experience with data visualization and visual design a plus.
* Understanding of inclusive design and how to evaluate the
accessibility of user interfaces.
* Self-motivated and self-managed with a high degree of analytical
ability and intellectual curiosity.
* Not required, but a plus: link to your online research portfolio
or attach research deliverable samples
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment
banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a
wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified
client base that includes corporations, financial institutions,
governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is
headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major
financial centers around the world.
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman
Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer
Keywords: The Goldman Sachs Group, New York , UX Researcher - User Experience, Other , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!