Company: Aon Corporation
Location: New York
Posted on: November 12, 2019
Job DescriptionAon is looking for an Executive AssistantWe
currently have an exciting career opportunity for an Executive
Assistant our New York City office.DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The Executive Assistant will be required to liaise with other
key leaders on the executive's behalf.
- Acts as a key resource for the team, i.e., independently seek
out answers to questions, take initiative, leverage network of
resources to solve problems and proactively cascade knowledge.
- Ascertains the nature of incoming phone calls, accurately
records messages, and transfers calls as necessary.
- Communicates in person, email and other correspondence with
high level contacts inside and outside the company such as clients,
senior leadership, and vendors.
- Prioritizes and responds to email on behalf of the
- Maintains and manages calendars; including heavy coordination
of international and domestic travel arrangements and
- Book international/domestic travel and submits expenses.
- Schedules and coordinates meetings, conference calls, and other
events. Informs attendees of function dates and times, reserves
meeting space, and provides hospitality services as needed in these
- Develops and revises PowerPoint documents fit for client and
other executive audiences.
- Active approval management support including but not limited to
Coupa, IT, Workday, Travel.
- Assist with on-boarding of new hires for senior leaders; submit
service tickets and follow up on equipment delivery, etc.
- Makes copies of correspondence and other printed matter.
- Ensures adequate office supplies and processes purchase
requests for additional office supplies as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.You Bring Knowledge and
- High school diploma, some college preferred.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- High energy, positive attitude, willingness to go the extra
mile to ensure success.
- Easily embraces change, flexible, adapts well to changing
- Poise, confidence, and maturity to engage with all levels of
management across the firm.
- Highly organized with ability to prioritize and work on
multiple projects at one time.
- Able to prioritize daily workload, be proactive, and respond to
- Attentive to details and possess strong follow-up skills.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Self-directed and able to anticipate team needs.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Streamlines processes--innovation outcome focused.
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral.
- Able to excel in a fast paced, detail-oriented environment.We
offer youA competitive total rewards package, continuing education
& training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide
organization.Our Colleague Experience:From helping clients gain
access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to
health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower
results for our clients, communities, and each other every day.
They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential,
and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience,
defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of
empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon
Colleague Experience.About Aon:Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading
global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk,
retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120
countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and
analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve
performance.Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to
all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic
partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an
affirmative action employer.DISCLAIMER:Nothing in this job
description restricts management's right to assign or reassign
duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.11/4/2019
14:24:06Job number: 2019-33543Category: Administrative
SupportLocation: United States, NY, New York
Keywords: Aon Corporation, New York , Executive Assistant, Other , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!