Paratransit Drivers Needed - $2,000 Sign-On Bonus! (Essex County)
Company: Transdev Inc
Posted on: January 17, 2020
Paratransit Drivers needed - $2,000 Sign-On Bonus! (Essex
Transdev-Roseland, NJstarting at $14.00/hour for CDL Drivers.
$13.45/hour non-CDL Drivers.
Transdev Services, Inc. is looking for Paratransit Drivers to start
immediately in its Roseland, NJ (Essex County) facility. Come join
the largest private-sector operator of public transportation in
North America - one that cares about its employees, passengers and
Why Drive With Us?
* $2000 sign-on bonus!
* Starting salary $14.00/hour for CDL Drivers. $13.45/hour for
* Paid health benefits, holiday pay, paid time off, along with
flexible work schedules.
* The ability to transport passengers throughout the Essex County,
* Ability to advance your career!
Training shifts are assigned based on business need: 6:00 AM thru
5:00 PM week days and some weekends. Each employee will be required
to bid a shift which includes weekdays, evenings, and Saturday
* Drive a transit bus and transport passengersin a safe and
* Greet passengers, ensure fare payment and maintain a safe
* Notify dispatch of any incidents, accidents, mechanical
* Other duties as required
* 21 years old or older with a high school diploma, GED or
* With a clean driving record, we will train you to get your CDL B
with passenger endorsement with airbrakes.
* Must bring your MVR to the interview.
* Must possess excellent customer service and communication
* Must be punctual with an emphasis on your attendance.
* Must submit to drug testing, DOT physical, and an extensive
criminal background check.
* Must submit to drug testing and an extensive criminal background
* Must be able to work in all types of weather.
* Must be able to complete driver training.
Physical Requirements Include Ability to:
* Sit for extended periods of time.
* Lift, push, pull, and carry tools, objects, or equipment above
shoulder level without assistance.
* Move up and down stairs easily.
* Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting,
pulling, and stooping.
For more information please visit our website at
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by people assigned to this
classification. They are not intended to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills
required of personnel so classified.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions upon request.
Transdev is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and
welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and
impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color,
national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data,
gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or other legally
protected status, or any other classification protected by federal,
state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster:
Drug free workplace
If based in the United States, applicants must be eligible to work
in US without restrictions for any employer at any time; be able to
pass a drug screen, DOT physical and background check.
Posted Date3 days ago(1/10/2020 3:21 PM)
Position CategoryDriver/Operator - Bus, Paratransit, Taxi, Limo,
Internal Code 3Ind1
Keywords: Transdev Inc, New York , Paratransit Drivers Needed - $2,000 Sign-On Bonus! (Essex County), Professions , Roseland, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!