Services Implementation Consultant
Company: Workiva, Inc.
Location: New York
Posted on: January 17, 2020
Workiva started with an idea: to make complex collaboration easy.
Wdesk is an all-in-one platform that simplifies complex
collaboration while keeping data in sync, thus reducing risk.
Thousands of organizations, including over 70% of the 500 largest
U.S. corporations by total revenue, use Wdesk.
As a Services Implementation Consultant, your will directly
interface with potential customers to listen and gather their
requirements for needed services in this post sales role. You will
partner closely with customers and internal teams from Sales,
Product Development, and Customer Success. You will also develop
solutions within current Workiva products to meet customer
OUR SOFTWARE (WDESK AND WDATA):
Wdesk, Workiva's cloud-based platform, synchronizes all the core
application needs word processing, spreadsheets, presentations and
data collection into a single dashboard that allows users to
interact in real time and link both documents and data together,
dramatically enhancing efficiencies within an Organization s
Finance function. Wdata, a complimentary Wdesk product, centralizes
financial and nonfinancial data from diverse sources into a cloud
solution. Data is gathered, prepared and enriched before connecting
to Wdesk for reporting and analysis. Wdesk and Wdata can be used
across Financial Reporting, FP&A, Audit, Internal Controls and
WHAT YOU LL DO:
* You will implement designed solutions for our customers.
* You will become a technical and application expert of Workiva's
innovative cloud-technology platform.
* You will work closely with Workiva's Customer Support Team to
ensure smooth onboarding of customers, as well as their long term
success with our SaaS platform.
* You will interact with customers to determine their needs and
develop solutions with current Workiva products to meet those
* You will directly interfaces with customers and demonstrate
* You will collect feedback from the field and provide it to
Product Marketing and Product Development.
* You will demonstrate a strong knowledge of Workiva products
through a commitment to ongoing training.
* You will serve as the technical platform expert on Workiva
products to customers.
What You ll Need:
* 5+ Years in consulting services or a related field
* Bachelor s Degree Required
* An additional 3+ years of relevant work experience may be
considered in lieu of a bachelor s degree
* Strong technical aptitude and experience learning new software
* Analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to learn
and apply technologies to address business challenges
* Excellent project management skills
* Knowledge of process improvement or process re-engineering
concepts a plus
* Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment,
successfully multi-tasking and determining priorities to meet
* Successful experience showcasing your attention to detail and
* Ability to work autonomously with a high degree of
* Experience presenting to customers as well as internal
* Technical knowledge of SQL
* Experience in the Financial Services Industry
* This is a remote position that requires 50+% travel to meet with
customers, vendors, suppliers, or attend trade shows
* You must live within commutable distance to a major airport
Individuals seeking employment are considered without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or
Workiva is an equal opportunity employer. It is our strong belief
that equal opportunity for all employees is central to the
continuing success of our organization. We will not discriminate
against an employee or applicant for employment because of race,
religion, sex, national origin, ethnicity, age, physical
disabilities, political affiliation, sexual orientation, color,
marital status, veteran status, medical condition or other
protected status in hiring, promoting, demoting, training,
benefits, transfers, terminations, recommendations, rates of pay or
other forms of compensation. Opportunity is provided to all
employees based on qualifications meeting job requirements.
Keywords: Workiva, Inc., New York , Services Implementation Consultant, Professions , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!