Salesforce Business Analyst
Posted on: January 17, 2020
About The Salesforce Business Analyst Position
As an Salesforce Business Analyst you will have the opportunity to
join a high-performing Global Information Systems team. You will be
providing solutions on the Salesforce platform and other related
platforms for the business in the world of: training (LMS), Sales,
Salesforce Sales Cloud, Salesforce CPQ and more! You will also
provide day-to-day support assisting the users to maximize value
from the systems.
What You'll Do:
- Support the Cellebrite Training team with their LMS needs,
gather requirements, design solutions, implement to successful
adoption, administer and maintain the leaning solutions for
- The role will have responsibility for: evaluating, customizing
and implementing solutions and processes.
- Support future deployments, document changes and processes,
provide training and assisting in testing solutions on Salesforce
platform with the users in all departments
- Support the daily activity of the users as well as handling
support ticket with high importance to SLA management.
- You will gather requirements as well as serve as a focal point
for consolidating requests and needs form different parts in the
- Design and document solutions and execute within time and
- Lead system changes and deployment of new requests and
- Provide documents release features, changes and
Salesforce Business Analyst Requirements
- 3+ years of Salesforce implementation / Salesforce Business
Analyst experience in designing Salesforce based solutions
including cross department processes.
- Experience with Salesforce Lighting, Salesforce CPQ and
Opportunity management process
- Experience in Learning Management Systems (LMS) - preferred,
- B.Sc. degree specializing in Information system or
- Able to create documentation of requirements, business echnical
design and test plans
Is this you? (Required Salesforce Business Analyst Soft Skills)
- Fast learner: you hit the ground running, and you are able to
keep up to date with, the fast-growing and constantly evolving
global business operations.
- People person & team oriented: you enjoy collaborating with
team members, and, welcome the opportunity to interact with all
levels of the organization.
- Multi-tasker: you are energized by shifting priorities;
engaging multiple projects at once (no problem) without
- Creative: Out of the box thinking and demonstrated ability to
come up with creative solutions
- Autonomous - you are independent and don't mind working
independently from time to time
- Effective verbal & written communicator
- Detail Oriented: Detailed oriented with ability to perform and
maintain system configurations.
- Service Oriented: You with high importance of working with
variety of customers worldwide.
- Jet Setter: this position may require international travel once
Cellebrite: Digital Intelligence for a Safer World
Digital data plays an increasingly important role in investigations
and operations of all kinds. Making data accessible, collaborative
and actionable is what Cellebrite does best. As the global leader
in digital intelligence with more than 60,000 licenses deployed in
150 countries, we provide law enforcement, military, intelligence,
and enterprise customers with the most complete, industry-proven
range of solutions for digital forensics, triage and analytics.
By enabling access, sharing and analysis of digital data from
mobile devices, social media, cloud, computer, cellular operators
and other sources, Cellebrite products, solutions, services and
training help customers build the strongest cases quickly, even in
the most complex situations. As a result, Cellebrite is the
preferred one-stop shop for digital intelligence solutions that
make a safer world more possible every day.
Founded in 1999, Cellebrite is known worldwide for innovation,
commitment to our customers' missions, and technical expertise.
With HQ in Israel the company has more than 500 employees across
the globe, with dedicated Sales operations in the United States,
Israel, Brazil, United Kingdom, Germany, Singapore and
Keywords: Cellebrite, New York , Salesforce Business Analyst, Professions , Parsippany, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!