AML KYC Remediation Consultant - Contractor Role
Company: Sia Partners
Location: New York
Posted on: February 16, 2020
Sia Partners is a unique global management consulting firm composed
of 950+ passionate consultants who drive business changes among our
customers. Through unparalleled industry expertise, we deliver
superior value and tangible results to our clients in over 21
sectors and service teams.
Sia Partners has been present in the US since 2012 through an
acquisition of a well-established consulting firm specialized in
Financial Services, Oil & Gas and Energy. It has enjoyed continuous
growth since: the US is now its second biggest market.
Sia Partners is hiring! Thanks to Sia Partners' international
footprint, the Financial Services and Gas Oil & Energy practices
are strategically located in all major financial and energy hubs
(New York, Charlotte, Houston, UK, Europe, and Asia Pacific) and
our integrated model allows teams from different countries to
easily partner, when appropriate.
We are currently searching for a Sub Contractor/ Contractor for our
AML, KYC Remediation team at a Global Bank. The project will be
about 3 -12 months.
- This individual will work on-site at our Financial Service
clients and assist the banks in performing KYC Remediation for
their customers' accounts. (The title of this position will be
based on experience)
- This individual will be responsible for performing KYC
Remediation of our client's customers' accounts by drafting
procedures, describing the process of remediating their accounts,
and then executing this approach.
- Collaboration with internal and external bank
- Understand the US and Global Regulations to perform KYC
- Analyze existing AML/KYC policies, guidelines and procedures
and create new AML/KYC policies, guidelines and procedures that are
consistent with the US Global Regulations.
- Perform GAP Assessment of the required information that will be
needed for customer accounts.
- Identify and implement new regulatory rules.
- Enhance and centralize the banks onboarding policies,
guidelines and procedures. This includes: preparing information
requests to relationship managers, retrieve missing documentation
from their customers, screen and transaction monitoring of the
accounts, and compile the final KYC packages to complete the
- Prepare information requests for relationship managers, and
retrieve missing documentation from their customers.
- Screen and transaction monitoring of the accounts, and compile
final KYC packaged to complete the remediation.
- Strong academic background (e.g. Business, Mathematics,
- At least 2 years in management consulting experience or
- Outstanding team player, autonomous, dynamic, result oriented,
rigorous and committed.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and able to
communicate complex ideas to all areas of the business.
- Flexibility, able to execute against tight deadlines, work with
minimum supervision, exercise independent judgment and prioritize
- Assist clients with onboarding their new client relationships
and remediation of active clients by working with multiple the
business lines. Includes US KYC / AML, Dodd Frank, FATCA and other
regulations that impact their business.
- Knowledge of AML, KYC Sanctions, screening and on boarding, Due
Diligence compliance framework, i.e. USA Patriot Act, BSA, OFAC,
- Collect, upload and investigate client documents.
- Process modelling: Analyze current business process to
understand the business needs and to determine how to best fulfill
- Strong knowledge of Client On-Boarding process/lifecycle and
experience of such projects within a top tier Financial Institution
or Management Consulting firm.
- No Relocation or Travel Stipend.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. At Sia Partners, we
are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly
based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without
regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran
status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other
classification protected by law.
Keywords: Sia Partners, New York , AML KYC Remediation Consultant - Contractor Role, Professions , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!