Warehouse Associate / Furniture Delivery Driver
Company: Room & Board Inc
Posted on: August 3, 2020
Job ID: 2020-2920Location: US-NJ-Moonachie - US-NJ-Newark -
US-NY-New YorkCategory: Delivery & Distribution - Delivery
AssociateType: Full TimeMin Salary: USD $48,300.00/Yr.Overview
Come, Love What You Do.
We are actively hiring! As a Warehouse Associate/Delivery Driver
with you do more than just "make deliveries," you create
extraordinary experiences for our customers and act as a strong
brand ambassador for both our high-quality products and
You'll join a dedicated, cross-functional team responsible for
product inspection, assembly, staging and local delivery service of
our beautiful American-made home furniture and accessories. You're
a confident, career-minded professional who prefers variety in your
work and will enjoy a role that offers a combination of both
outside and inside work as part of your rotation. You focus equally
on safety and a job well done.
In the warehouse rotation (85%), you be part of a cross functional
and collaborative team where you will support preparing our
products prior to delivery to ensure the best quality for our
customers. Additional responsibilities in the warehouse will
include: product staging, assembly and quality control. In the
delivery rotation (15%), you'll work with a delivery partner (
two-person team ) to deliver a variety of beautiful,
well-constructed home furnishings to the homes and businesses of
Schedule: Typical schedule is Mon.-Fri. 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.with
an occasional Saturday. Also, paid overtime.
The qualities you'll bring:
- You are genuine and take pride in providing exceptional
- You enjoy being in a physically active role and bring core
strength, agility and stamina.
- You place a high priority on safety and contribute to creating
the safest workplace possible.
- You're an effective communicator.
- You're thoughtful, resourceful and a natural problem
- You value a workplace built on relationships of mutual respect,
accountability and trust.
- You want more than a "job"; you want to be part of a company
where your role has meaning, teamwork is real and you contribute to
- Ability to drive a 24-foot box truck (training provided)
- Able to lift/carry heavy items (--300 lbs.) with the assistance
of a team member and/or proper lifting equipment
- Able to pass pre-employment requirements: criminal background
check, clinic physical, drug screen and safe driving record
- Good attention to detail
What we offer:
- Guaranteed annual salary: $48,300+ depending on
experience/qualifications, plus occasional paid overtime
- Comprehensive benefit package, including medical, dental, three
weeks of paid vacation, a matching 401(k), military leave for staff
members serving in the Reserved Armed Forces, and more. For more
details, visit .
- An established and progressive company celebrating 40-years
with a culture rooted in mutual respect, trust and accountability.
Committed to American-made products and sustainability. Learn more
about our work culture at .
Room & Board is a place where people can flourish because they can
be themselves. We celebrate our differences, including our beliefs
and cultural traditions as well as all of the life experiences that
define us. We build common ground through understanding and shared
experiences. We're better together!
Join us and love what you do. It makes for a great day at work.
USD $48,300.00 PI122097008
Keywords: Room & Board Inc, New York , Warehouse Associate / Furniture Delivery Driver, Professions , Moonachie, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!