ED SAP SD Specialist
Company: MSCI Inc.
Location: New York
Posted on: November 23, 2020
Your Team responsibilities.
This position will report to the Finance IT head, in Business
Technology department at MSCI. The key areas of focus for this team
are to partner with the Finance Stakeholders and provide technology
solutions to business issues/projects. The team plans, designs,
develops and launches efficient SAP system solutions in support of
MSCI organizational functions and business processes.
What we will offer you: Depending on your location of your role,
you can expect
- Competitive fixed and variable compensation, holiday/vacation
allowance & retirement savings plans/pensions
- Employee Resource Groups to support you in and out of the
- A wide range of benefits including healthcare, dental plans,
risk insurances and (location dependent) - cycletowork schemes, gym
benefits, retail discounts,
- A purposeful approach to Wellbeing including training, support
networks, membership to wellness platforms and vendors, and active
local office communities
- A specific and deliberate planning to the physical offices in
which we work, and support for everyone spending periods of time
working remotely or at home. This approach mirrors our commitment
to transparency and sustainability and puts the safety and wellness
of our employees at the center of all we do. We aim to provide
productive and sustainable work environments and technology that
encourages collaboration, creativity and innovation.
Your key responsibilities
- Knowledge and Experience
- Solid SAP configuration experience for Sales and Distribution
module specifically around sales orders and contracts, billing,
pricing, and business partners
- Good understanding of SAP landscape and architecture
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral.
- Excellent project management skills with strong ability to
- Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills
Your skills and experience that will help you excel
Process Design and Configuration
- Work with business users to define requirements for new or
enhanced system functionality
- Lead design sessions to determine solutions to meet stated
- Document and secure design approval
- Review and analyze existing system functionality, develop
strategies to improve and optimize
- Lead team of individuals that provide analytical and system
- Configure SAP SD functions to meet identified business
- Document solution designs: functional specifications, diagrams,
screen layouts to provide direct to system developers
- Build guidebooks and training documentation for the relevant
- Provide end-user training
- Support unit, system, and end-user testing
How well support you
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A performance and growth-oriented culture and values
- Opportunities for continuous learning to aid
- Goal based objectives and development plans
- Transparent performance-based compensation schemes
- Employee resource groups such as the Womens Leadership Forum,
MSCIPRIDE, Black Leadership Network and Eco-Groups.
About MSCI and our teams:
MSCI is a market leader in Global Indexes, Smart Beta, ESG and Risk
Management, and is at the forefront of the secular trends
dominating the financial services landscape today. We are committed
to the future sustainability and transparency of the financial
markets. We create innovative products and services that allow our
clients to make more informed investment decisions, and we provide
investors with critical performance measurement and risk management
data and analytics. Click here to see what we do (link to MSCI
Our values define the working environment we strive to create. We
are inclusive, we champion bold ideas, we always pursue excellence,
and always act with integrity. Personal accountability and
responsibility are key to success, and we always work as a team to
remain client centric.
MSCI is committed to developing a culture and workforce that
reflects the clients and communities in which we operate.
Increasing our diversity expands our talent pool which helps to
accelerate innovation in all we do. We especially encourage members
of historically underrepresented groups to apply, including women,
ethnic minorities and those in the LGBTQ community.
To all recruitment agencies: MSCI does not accept unsolicited
CVs/Resumes. Please do not forward CVs/Resumes to any MSCI
employee, location or website. MSCI is not responsible for any fees
related to unsolicited CVs/Resumes.
MSCI Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to
diversifying its workforce. It is the policy of the Firm to ensure
equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment
on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender,
gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship,
disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy
(including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally
protected pregnancy/maternity leave), veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: MSCI Inc., New York , ED SAP SD Specialist, Professions , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!