Head of Research Consulting
Company: quantilope GmbH
Location: New York
Posted on: January 15, 2021
Permanent employee, Full-time-- New York Your mission As the
Head of Research Consulting you are the thought-leader of our
US-based Customer Success team. You will be taking over and further
growing a highly talented team of Research Consultants previously
led by one of quantilope's founders . You will be responsible for
leading our team of Research Consultants to deliver a best in class
experience for our clients, creating highly professional & scalable
research processes and have a strong focus on hiring, growing, and
retaining exceptional talent. In order to achieve your ambitious
goals you will work in close cross-functional collaboration with
quantilope's New York based co-founder and the department heads of
client development, sales, and marketing.
- You will lead the research consulting team, grow, and retain
existing research consultants and make sure that we are hiring high
- You guarantee a best in class NPS score that indicates a
satisfying client experience.
- You further grow existing enterprise accounts together with our
client development team.
- You lift existing processes and systems to the next level to
ensure seamless workflows and predictable capacity plannings.
- You serve as a sparring partner and coach for your research
team to find the best research approaches to tell compelling
- You are a strong driver of our US business and further develop
client focussed go-to-market strategies.
- You represent quantilope as an industry thought-leader at
conferences, webinars, and trade-shows.
- You are an ambassador and act as a role model of our unique
company culture while we are entering another high growth phase.
- You are a highly enthusiastic, positive, and inspiring leader
who has successfully grown teams in the past (7+ years leadership
experience for a team of 10+ people).
- You have a strong network in the insights industry consisting
of prestigious consumer brands and future research talents.
- You have a broad knowledge in primary marketing research (e.g.
pricing, advertising, innovation, branding research) and the
related quantitative methodologies (e.g. Conjoint, MaxDiff, TURF,
Key Driver, Segmentation, Van Westendorp etc.) (10+ years market
- You are crisis proven, handle difficult client situations with
confidence and know how to plan team capacities very
- You have a strong "clients first mentality" and proven
strategies to successfully land and expand big enterprise
- You are a self starter who loves taking over ownership and has
shown maximum impact with limited resources.
- You love working cross collaboratively with other go-to-market
teams like sales, marketing, and client development. Why us?
- The chance to revolutionize and disrupt the traditional market
research industry through a ground-breaking platform and a
go-to-market strategy that leading brands and companies
- Ample career growth and promotion pathing opportunities for
development with open access to executive members and leaders.
- A competitive and generous salary, incentive and benefits
- A multi-cultural, open-hearted team with a global start-up
spirit based in a beautiful office in the heart of Soho
- A one-of-a-kind culture offering after work activities,
international company retreats and social events.We at quantilope
love diversity and welcome all people regardless of their age,
gender, sexual identity, nationality, religion & belief, ethnic &
social background as well as disability. Together with you we want
to live diversity, equality & inclusion. About us quantilope is an
Agile Insights platform transforming the speed, complexity, and
quality that hinders traditional market research. Our platform
automates advanced research methodologies including Conjoint,
MaxDiff, TURF, Implicit Association Tests, and more, offering tools
and customization to answer questions from ideation through
development, launch, and tracking of your products, ads, and
concepts. quantilope is an end-to-end platform, mapping the entire
market research process from the research question to the
questionnaire design, professional panel management, in-depth
analysis, and data visualization. With quantilope, you save time,
money, and resources by never having to work with multiple vendors
and software systems on a single research project again. Our
clients are empowered to embrace agile workflows by improving the
speed and substance of market research for their businesses.
Keywords: quantilope GmbH, New York , Head of Research Consulting, Professions , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!