Director of Event Production
Company: VEVO LLC
Location: New York
Posted on: January 15, 2021
Content & Programming - Original Content / Vevo is the world's
largest all-premium music video provider, offering artists a global
platform with enormous scale through its distribution partners.
Vevo connects artists with their audience globally via music videos
and original content, working directly with them to find unique
ways to bring their music to life visually. Vevo also works with
emerging artists, providing them with a platform of global scale
and reach, to find and grow their audience. Reaching 26 billion
monthly views globally, Vevo has over 450,000 music videos in its
catalogue. Reporting into the VP of Original Content & Production,
the Director of Event Production will oversee a team of event
producers and be responsible for the production and logistics
associated with events, brand activations, conferences and live
concerts. The ideal candidate will have experience in a wide
variety of sectors, be detail obsessed, unshakably optimistic and
calm under pressure. Leadership is a key piece of this role and we
are looking for someone who can motivate, inspire and coach a team
through the ever changing landscape of projects we produce.
- Oversee production and logistics including: budgets, schedules,
- Lead production team on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Create, document and maintain production processes.
- Own studio infrastructure & systems management for our two NYC
- Responsibility for production staff and actively manage crews
on and off location
- Manage and source suppliers & vendors and negotiate/execute
- Partner with other executive level producers and/or creative
- Project manage large scale projects across various company
- 7-10 years of production experience and minimum 2 years people
managing a team.
- Strong leadership skills and proven experience developing
- Finance, budget and cost track projects with budgets up to
- Exhaustive knowledge of technical production associated with
- Strong experience in overseeing events involving the general
- Experience executing local and remote brand activations and
- Ability to ingest details in briefs and creatively translating
it in a physical space.
- Strong knowledge of all current health & safety practices and
protocols within a live environment.
- Experience in event ticketing required; announcements & sales
logistics / guest list management / on site ticketing
infrastructure-- Interested? Great! You might like to know:
- We're a fun, energetic, and tight knit team
- We really enjoy music and technology
- We have excellent compensation and benefits packages
- We have premier access to music content and new releases of
original media content
- We love to give away concert tickets to live music - not to
mention live Vevo-produced musical performances
- We offer a 401k match Vevo considers applicants for all
positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national
origin or ancestry, sex, age, disability, genetic information,
veteran status, or any other legally protected status under local,
state, or federal law.
Keywords: VEVO LLC, New York , Director of Event Production, Professions , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!