Workday Analyst (Remote)
Location: New York
Posted on: February 25, 2021
- Role Type: Full-Time Employee (Individual) Medallia's mission
is to help companies win through customer experience. The world's
best-loved brands trust Medallia's Experience Cloud---, which
embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers
employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools
they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the
most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100
list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that
spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London,
Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Tel Aviv, and Prague. Here, we value
people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe
that people should not be defined only by a job title-nobody is
"just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners,
parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We
have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures.
And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that
build our people. At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a
part of them. The Role and Team The Medallia People Technology team
is seeking a Workday Analyst who is experienced in HCM to design
and implement elegant solutions that bring efficiency and scale to
our global organization. Our ideal candidate will have experience
implementing all phases of a Workday HCM project, including
partnering with stakeholders to develop a comprehensive
understanding of business process requirements, leveraging best
practices to design, configure and test solutions, partnering with
IT on integrations, running end-user training sessions, and
providing post-implementation support. We're looking for a critical
thinker who is naturally curious and intrinsically motivated to
continuously improve the system. This role is remote and will
report directly to the Senior Manager of People Technology.
- Triaging, diagnosing, and resolving Workday functional issues
originating from end-users, business process events, etc.
- Creating, maintaining and supporting a variety of reports or
queries using appropriate reporting tools; helping to maintain data
integrity and compliance in systems by running queries and
- Developing user procedures, guidelines and documentation;
training end users (new and existing employees) on new
- Assisting in the review, testing and implementation of system
upgrades twice annually.
- Providing pre and post-launch end-user support, testing, change
management, and training.
- Developing and enhancing Workday knowledge through training,
independent research, and experimentation to become a SME.
- Participating in initiatives by assisting with business
requirement gathering, business process review, testing, training,
and documentation development.
- Leading projects as defined by leadership, which include
leading meetings, providing regular project updates, and adhering
to project deadlines.
- Maintaining strong working relationships with Workday users
across the organization.
- Providing configuration and integration support with our
internal ATS - Lever. Minimum Qualifications
- 2+ years of experience working with Workday and Applicant
- Demonstrated Workday HCM configuration experience (i.e. Custom
Reports & Calc Fields, Business Process Framework, and/or Domain
Security Configuration & EIBs).
- 2+ years of experience in project management, requirements
gathering, quality assurance & user acceptance testing, and
preparing documentation and specifications. Preferred
- A Self-Starter/Team Player Attitude: Ability to work
independently as well as collaborating with team members from
various business functions to deliver on commitments.
- Resilient: Thrive in a fast-paced environment and able to adapt
to changing situations.
- Analytical: Use data to problem solve and identify areas of
- Proactive: Take initiative, follow-through reliably and work
with a sense of urgency while owning multiple priorities in a
- A Quick Learner: Ability to absorb new technologies and
features quickly through instruction and independent learning.
- Detail-Oriented: Achieve thoroughness and accuracy when
completing a task, and make a conscious effort to understand causes
instead of just the effects.
- Excellent analytical, written and oral communication
- Ability to foster and maintain strong working relationships
with end users, peers and leaders. At Medallia, we don't just
accept difference-we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings
to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal
opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal
opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified
applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the
basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion,
national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental
disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other
category protected by law.--We also consider all qualified
applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal
requirements.Medallia is committed to working with and providing
reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in
accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability
laws.For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses
personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.
Keywords: Medallia, New York , Workday Analyst (Remote), Professions , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!