Analyst, Operations Improvement
Location: New York
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
The Operations Improvement Analyst will supports customer defect
reduction programs by evaluating and driving improvement needs;
partnering with cross-functional teams to develop the operational
strategy to simplify processes; providing guidance and expertise on
company policies, practices, and procedures; ensuring proper
controls, tools, and materials are present in order to enhance
behavior change ; partnering with stakeholders to ensure alignment
and support of the processes ; monitoring program performance in
relation to metrics; identifying post-implementation issues and
concerns; and developing and gaining buy-in on changes and
Casper (Casper.com) believes everyone should sleep better. The
Sleep Company has a full portfolio of obsessively engineered sleep
products-including mattresses, pillows, bedding, and
furniture-designed in-house by the Company's award-winning R&D
team at Casper Labs. In addition to its e-commerce business, Casper
owns and operates Sleep Shops across North America and its products
are available at a growing list of retailers.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive
workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When you're not catching zzz's, this is what you'll do
- Develop process improvement procedures to improve operational
- Analyze current process standards and metrics in order to
provide solutions for improvements.
- Perform data gathering, root cause analysis and performance
trending in order to develop appropriate process control
- Prioritize and implement process change requirements based on
the critical project needs.
- Work with the team to recommend appropriate changes in
- Prepare communication plans regarding process improvements for
- Update and maintain documentation on process improvements and
- Manage projects to ensure timely completion of milestones. Stay
on top of many moving pieces without letting anything drop
- Document Standard Operating procedures working with
- Identify strategic and operational issues both internally and
externally, develop proposals, outline and implement solutions
- Liaison across multiple cross-functional teams to ensure team
and company goals are met
Our dream candidate is...
- Lean Six Sigma certification and/or previous experience in
facilitating via Six Sigma
- A bachelor's degree, preferably related to Operations, Supply
Chain, Engineering, or related business field
- Strong project management skills
- Demonstrated ability in documenting processes & business
requirements in a logical and structured manner
- Strong communication skills, ability to be firm and precise and
concurrently build effective relationships
- Rigorous attention to detail including proven ability to manage
multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Highly organized with the ability to drive high level strategic
thinking while also rolling up your sleeves to get the job done
with a focus on issue resolution
The syrup on your waffles
- A full gifted bed set when you join (mattress, sheets, pillows,
the works)!Salary to pay your bills, a potential bonus for some
splurging, and equity so that you're part of the Casper
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance to help you with those
coughs or cavities (too many waffles...).
- 401K program so you have some savings for later in life.
- Extra cash incentives for being healthy and fit (we actually
give you money to track your sleep!).
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it;
we trust you! And Summer Fridays.
- Paid 5 week sabbatical after you have been with Casper family 5
- Generous Parental Leave.
- Bi-weekly catered lunches to catch up with your teammates.
- Free snacks and coffee, including a huge breakfast selection
(10 types of cereal anyone?)
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you.
We look forward to learning more about you, but if you're feeling
sleepy, take a nap before applying!
Keywords: Casper, New York , Analyst, Operations Improvement, Professions , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!