Company: System One
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Title: Facilities Planner Location: Summit, NJ Start date: ASAP
- Work with Facility Management team to plan and schedule routine
equipment calibrations, preventative maintenance and shutdown
- Serve as the first point of contact for any on demand work
orders generated by the business process owners.
- Field any on demand work requests.
- Assess priority and assign and response as needed.
- Work with Facilities Management team to schedule and prioritize
all on demand equipment work orders.
- Work with Facility Management team to assign internally shared
HVAC, Calibration and Electrical trades according to demand and
- Interface with OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) to
schedule routine and on demand work requests, to request spare
parts and expedite services as required.
- Confirm that incoming vendors are appropriately trained for
work that is being performed.
- Future state - Work with Facility Management team to assign
parts and tools required for maintenance activities and re-stock
- Enter, create and modify data in the site CMMS system, Blue
Mountain RAM according to
- Asset request forms submitted.
- Track asset request forms through the necessary reviews by
Business Process Owners, Facility Management, Validation and QA
- Apply field Asset ID tags for new equipment
- Upload asset documentation such as IOMs, spec sheets or
certifications to CMMS
- May be asked to pull data and reports from Blue Mountain RAM
system to assist in the development of staff metrics.
- Maintain and update metrics monthly.
- Provide reports to support validation requirements,
- Manages new, revised or deactivation of preventative
maintenance work plans associated with assets within CMMS
- Generate PM work orders within the CMMS and issues to the
- Coordinates PM work orders with Facility Management the
affected departments or outside vendors if necessary
- Upload of supporting maintenance or calibration documentation
- Closure of preventative work orders
- Manage demand maintenance requests from customers and internal
staff within CMMS
- Communicate with our customers to provide updates and
clarifications if necessary
- Generate demand work orders within the CMMS and issues to the
- Coordinates demand work orders with the affected departments or
outside vendors if necessary
- Promotes and maintains compliance with corporate, safety,
security and regulatory policies
- Maintains all assigned Corporate, Facilities, GMP and EHS
training as required Requirements:
- AA / AS Degree or acceptable trade certification from
- Minimum 3-5 years of facilities maintenance/ operations
experience at and industrial or commercial site or related
experience and/or equivalent combination of education and
- GMP facility experience preferred but not required
- Strong knowledge of facility management systems such as CMMS
(Computerized Maintenance Management Systems).
- General understanding of building systems including life
safety, lighting, electrical and plumbing
- General understanding of critical utility systems such as
compressed gas, vacuum, and HVAC
- Ability to organize assigned tasks in a high paced GMP
environment and concurrently monitor tasks / assignments with
others that may impact timely completion.
- Familiarity with FDA / cGXP environments and associated
- Adept in Microsoft Office Suite - Word, PowerPoint, Excel and
Outlook, and the ability to learn new software, such as enterprise
business, building management, security, and maintenance management
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions, read,
interpret and update engineering manuals/drawings relevant to the
trade or the assigned task Joule, a System One division is a leader
in specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. With
more than 6,000 employees and roughly 50 offices throughout the
U.S. we provide scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT,
legal and administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years,
we have delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to
Keywords: System One, New York , Facilities Planner, Professions , Summit, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!