Company: Michael Page
Posted on: November 23, 2021
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based
on an individual's status in any group or class protected by
applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications
from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all
other qualified applicants.SummaryOur client is seeking a temp to
perm Logistics Coordinator. This position is currently remote and
will operate in a hybrid capacity starting in 2022. They are
seeking someone to be able to start immediately. This position
processes orders and oversees cycle of order fulfillment.Client
DetailsOur client is a leading home appliance
manufacturer.DescriptionReasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Receives and processes orders from a multitude of customers,
including but not limited to major retailer chains, buying groups
and whole-seller. Customers may at times require EDI. Logistics
coordinator will need to have experience with EDI, including set
up, orders and invoices processing. Makes sure orders are shipped
- Communicates with customers about order status and payment.
Creates invoices both in the accounting system and customers'
portals. Request payments when down-payment and payment in full are
required before releasing products.
- Instructs warehouse to ship orders and to apply labels
correctly. Orders labels when necessary.
- Obtains estimates for shipping costs and confirms bills match
the initial estimate from the freight forwarder.
- Works alongside with supply chain coordinator by confirming
future needs based on open sales orders.
- Works alongside with bookkeepers to verify charge backs,
penalties and short payments. Support to dispute charges back is
- Other tasks required based on specific needs.Profile
- 4 years college degree (Bachelor's Degree).
- 3-5 years of experience in the same or similar role, in same or
similar industry preferred
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team to
accomplish work tasks.
- Highly organized and process driven.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the
- Languages: English written and spoken
- Office or other equipment: Computer, Fax, Phone, Copy
- competitive pay
- eligible for benefits
- room for growth
Keywords: Michael Page, New York , Logistics Coordinator, Professions , Kearny, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!